Why is MENT/trestolone so hard to find?

Yallapapi

I made this account on here to find MENT after seeing it shilled on r/steroids nonstop. I don't see any suppliers that have it for sale. Am I missing something? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Any source with a website?
I was about to order a lifetime supply from SRX a few days ago, but they disappeared :oops:

Purp panda, Colonial, Amino Asylum etc. All out of stock.
Panda has hundreds of kilos of it. He’s not making any more finished because it doesn’t sell great. A domestic US source who is on Meso is awaiting test results for his. It’s around, but not nearly as abundant as everything else. Keep in mind that Meso is running low on domestic sources right now, so there are fewer places to choose from in general. (That’s actually a good thing, it means we ran off a lot of the scammers and bathtub brewers)

Panda has hundreds of kilos of it. He’s not making any more finished because it doesn’t sell great. A domestic US source who is on Meso is awaiting test results for his. It’s around, but not nearly as abundant as everything else. Keep in mind that Meso is running low on domestic sources right now, so there are fewer places to choose from in general. (That’s actually a good thing, it means we ran off a lot of the scammers and bathtub brewers)
That makes sense. Guys in here acting like it's as easy to get as Primo or Var. I appreciate the insight.

There’s multiple sources here that carry it. Do some research and check the lab testing section as well.
Wow I went through your threads and I can't wrap my head around all the testing you do...unbelieveable!

But thanks alot I found the info I needed.

Edit: Did you get any PIP from Pharmaqo's MENT? And have you tested any other source of MENT this year?

Back