• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Why vote Republican Anymore?

I’m done with the crown, time to start taking out redcoats. America needs to take back the constitution
The problem is as soon as the government says people are free to do something the people claim the government doesn’t care about some dipshit disenfranchised group and they’re trying to kill us. I feel like Americans suffer from Stockholm syndrome. The majority of the country is addicted to being controlled and they don’t even realize it.
If anybody believes that anyone in a leadership position no matter what the party has their best interest at heart they are a fucking moron.
Fuck the democrats and fuck the republicans. Let this shit burn to dust and let’s restart from the ashes.

Just watched it now! "I learned about kids jumping on my lap and I love kids jumping on my lap." Are you fucking kidding me, how could someone vote for someone like that!?

You do remember when the currently sitting president went on Stern and openly bragged about perving on kids at Ms Teen USA, right?

I think most of these people in power are pedophiles

Oh I don't doubt it.

Just saying, people are given to a whole different brand of cult anymore. All about marketing, hard sales, pandering to people's insecurities, and manipulation.

Really no different than a lot of these self help 'gurus' and the like.

The problem is as soon as the government says people are free to do something the people claim the government doesn’t care about some dipshit disenfranchised group and they’re trying to kill us. I feel like Americans suffer from Stockholm syndrome. The majority of the country is addicted to being controlled and they don’t even realize it.
If anybody believes that anyone in a leadership position no matter what the party has their best interest at heart they are a fucking moron.
Fuck the democrats and fuck the republicans. Let this shit burn to dust and let’s restart from the ashes.
As shitty as it may seem sometimes. USA is still the best and offers the most opportunity. Also reason so many dying to get here.

So fuck Democrats, fuck Republicans, and fuck you if you want to burn America to ashes and start your Utopian dream.

It's on the big US news sites - at least CNN and Fox News. One vote short of passing the Senate...

The anti-surveillance amendment was co-sponsored by Sen. Ron Wyden (D) and Sen. Steve Daines (R):

I googled it just before I posted that, and only got RT and Slate. I should know better than to trust google.

classic example of the government continuing to taking away our liberties during a crisis. same type of bullshit that they did after 911 called the unpatriotic act.

I don’t think there’s anyway that’s going to hold up in court. it clearly violates the fourth amendment.

classic example of the government continuing to taking away our liberties during a crisis. same type of bullshit that they did after 911 called the unpatriotic act.

I don’t think there’s anyway that’s going to hold up in court. it clearly violates the fourth amendment.
I hope you’re right. They’ve stacked the court in their favor for sure...

How about all the Democrats who voted against the Wyden/Daines anti-surveillance amendment that would have prevented this from happening? Unfortunately, there has always been a lot of bipartisan support for the Patriot Act / USA Freedom Act surveillance provisions.

How about all the Democrats who voted against the Wyden/Daines anti-surveillance amendment that would have prevented this from happening? Unfortunately, there has always been a lot of bipartisan support for the Patriot Act / USA Freedom Act surveillance provisions.
Oh I’m definitely not letting them off the hook. My perception (correct or incorrect) is that the R’s as a whole are more willing to trample on individual privacy rights than D’s. But yes you are right—for example the last patriot act expansion at least had a group of D’s standing against it until they fell apart and joined on anyway.

If a law about 72 genders is passed, it doesn't affect me at all since I'm a male. If a law banning protein is passed it definitely affects lmao
If you happen to be in new york and call 1 of the 72 genders by the wrong gender you can be fined and in some instances put in prison even worse of you own a business i think its 250 k fine so it dont affect you yet but it will eventually

- creatine and protein powder scheduled substances.

We need this country to be more like Canada.

Creatine restrictions, if passed which seems unlikely anytime soon, would apply to those under 18 years of age!

I'll pass on the Canada suggestion.

Im unaware of protein powder restrictions except the FDA's growing concern about adultered or mislabeled products.

Left or right, spying on the general populace is a no go in my book.
One of the things that sticks out to me is if a sitting president can wire tap a running candidate that has stroke ... what can they do to someone that has absolutely zero resources?