Wierd libido problem

HaDoUR

Hi guys... i have really strange question :D Im 23 years old,im on 300 mg test,500mg primo EW and 75 mg anavar ED.Everything is great gains,strenght is awesome but have wierd libido problem.Morning and night erections are good.When i woke up my libido is pretty good but during day i lost it.In the evening i have almost no desire compare to morning.But next day i wake up horny again.I think it can maybe something around food. I found that when i dont eat really long time so then i sometimes have really strong desire.I was on tests and everything from e2,prolactin,cortisol etc.. is in normal ranges.Only my SHBG is 5 where range is 14-60 i think.I read a lot about really low SHBG that it has connection with insulin resistance but my blood sugar is normal.I notice a lot of bloat in evening compared to the morning and my nipples look bigger too.I noticed fastest hearth beat in evening too.I want to ask if someone have some expericence with problems like this ? Thanks and im sorry for my english :)

could be the var. I noticed var kills my libido personally. What kinda ai are you using?

Another 23 year old cycling AAS who now has "libido issues". Why am I not surprised as such problems are a VERY common evidence based complication of AAS.

You know who frequently I see patients who have libido issues at your age that are NOT using AAS, almost NEVER!

Hey kiddo I have an novel idea STOP CYCLING AAS, otherwise see you next on the "I can't get it up at all" thread!

Another 23 year old cycling AAS who now has "libido issues". Why am I not surprised as such problems are a VERY common evidence based complication of AAS.

You know who frequently I see patients who have libido issues at your age that are NOT using AAS, almost NEVER!

Hey kiddo I have an novel idea STOP CYCLING AAS, otherwise see you next on the "I can't get it up at all" thread!

isnt this baically a non answer though? would you give a similar opinion if he was 24? or whats the magic cutoff for a expert opinion other than not to cycle? 29?

hey doc,my arm hurts when I go like this...

@HaDoUR is this your first cycle? how much ai are you taking and how often? how much longer are you going to run the var?what brand of var is it? only shbg was out of range nothing else?

i had this issue with var. dropped it. libido went back

on another occasion, i had this issue when i was cutting and i was in a 800cal deficit. i was only eating 2200cal a day. when i bulk, it goes back to normal.

i had this issue with var. dropped it. libido went back

on another occasion, i had this issue when i was cutting and i was in a 800cal deficit. i was only eating 2200cal a day. when i bulk, it goes back to normal.

Prolly has something to do with fat intake... not for sure though, I never went to university.

It's in well agreement that if your diet has little to no fat your libido will be effected.

But from what I understand that's real low fat intake say less the 30g a day depending on size.

I ran into issues to it ended up being my estro n prolactin lol. Thought I had low test or something had blood work done my doc was like wow surprised u can maintain an errections lol. Well doc I can't that's why I'm here. Started my cycle after that he prescribed me clomid just held on to that ran test e deca eq Dbol cycle figure Dbol n test will bring my estro back up. Def feels a lot better but I can tell on this cycle my libido wasn't how it normally is still felt like it was lacking got bloods done 15 wks into cycle estro is still low. It's come up but stil under was at 13. My prolactin came up actually a little over on high side.

It´s funny that people use AAS and think that libido e erction will be 100% perfect all the time.
Accept it... Every hormone use cause hormone fluctuations that can cause variations in libido and erection strenght.
Accept, of simply never more use steroids.

It´s funny that people use AAS and think that libido e erction will be 100% perfect all the time.
Accept it... Every hormone use cause hormone fluctuations that can cause variations in libido and erection strenght.
Never had an ED problem until messing with ai. Best thing is to get blood work done instead of guessing. That's where things get fkd up.

Look at all the KIDS on this forum who are COMPLAINING about libido issues and its clear for the overwhelming majority the causation is FUNCTIONAL!

In such circumstances the use of AAS and some ancillaries, only worsens the underlying problem bc it creates an organic ailment where there wasn't one!

I think that's because the overwhelming number of people who do use AAS never complain of low libido. On a simple 100mg cyp every 5 days my libido feels WAY to high. Girlfriend doesn't complain though but it honestly can get annoying IMO.

Sponsors

Latest posts