Winny: toxicity of oral vs injectable

y777

Hi guys

Have any of you come across either studies or blood work reports , whether your own or bro field reports , about toxicity of running oral winny vs injectable

I know that technically oral is more toxic to the liver , given that it undergoes the first pass , but I am curious to know how much ore toxic

Overall thoughts:

- oral , while it does hit the liver initially , it is also cleared thru the body quicker , given the half life. I suppose the damage done happens during this clearing , so I am wondering what’s worse , (first
Pass difference notwithstanding ) running oral 2x per day or once daily oil with the slow burning 24 h half life that sits in the body longer.

I figure lipids get trashed in either case. My HDL does , not sure if LDL makes a difference. I’m on a statin since pre gear so most of these compounds don’t move the needle besides HDL.

If anyone has any insight on liver toxicity I’d appreciate to read about it. Curious how much less toxic is injecting so that we can see if it’s worth going thru pinning of this PIP-king compound lol.

Thank you.

As far as I know they are both toxic at the same level.

I don't use winstrok but if I have too I would prefer oral to avoid any PIP which is common with winstrol suspension

As far as I know they are both toxic at the same level.

I don't use winstrok but if I have too I would prefer oral to avoid any PIP which is common with winstrol suspension
Oil has virtually zero pip but toxicity is the same. Most orals mess with the stomach so some prefer them as injectibles