Winstrol + deca

Is using deca the right way to go if I want to prevent joint issues, such as dryness and synovial fluid synthesis suppression, when using (oral) winstrol? If yes, what dose, what about 100 to 200 mg a week?

I'm planning to use 20 or 40 mg winstrol a day at some point, but I don't want my joints to be worn out.

And I'm on 200 mg testosterone a week usually (blasting and cruising).

Why do you want to use winstrol to the point that you're adding something else to combat it's side effects?

One way to prevent the joint dryness from winstrol is to not take it at all. Then you won't have to take deca(also a steroid) to help with the dryness.
That'd be the way I'd do it, anyways.

Winstrol & deca at the same time make absolutely no sense.
Why? As far as I know, winstrol suppresses collagen and synovial fluid, and deca boosts them.

My logic is that, if winstrol suppresses these two factors, deca will boost their production and that way I won't have any joint dryness.

Why do you want to use winstrol to the point that you're adding something else to combat it's side effects?
I'm planning a 4 or 8 week cut cycle with winstrol, depending on how severe the side effects are.

I'm planning to use a dose 20 to 40 mg, but not going for more than 40 mg a day.

Are such doses high enough to cause joint issues?

One way to prevent the joint dryness from winstrol is to not take it at all. Then you won't have to take deca(also a steroid) to help with the dryness.
That'd be the way I'd do it, anyways.
Not using it is not an option, I already paid and bought it...

Can't stand Winy deca is good for joints but anything over 250 and I get too many sides. Winny even on deca kills my joins. Id suggest Anavar

Is using deca the right way to go if I want to prevent joint issues, such as dryness and synovial fluid synthesis suppression, when using (oral) winstrol? If yes, what dose, what about 100 to 200 mg a week?

I'm planning to use 20 or 40 mg winstrol a day at some point, but I don't want my joints to be worn out.

And I'm on 200 mg testosterone a week usually (blasting and cruising).
I've never heard of anyone doing this. Also sometimes you just need to take a drug and hit the side effects and either cope or dial back dosage. Not add more drugs with their own set of New side effects added to the party.
Also you may not get these sides effects to the extent you think. You should always add 1 compound at a time and see how it eff3cts you. Run the WI stroller and see how it goes. Maybe use joint supplements like glucosamine or something.
I understand you train of thought but it doesn't really work out IRL. You can do whatever you want. This is just my 2 cents as to why that's nit proper drug usage.
Start off with winnny.. then add Dec for possible winny sides.. now deca give yous prolactin and extra bloat. Now your adding something for your milky nips like ralox.. maybe a water pill .. this is just an exaggerated example.. but you see how ot just compounds into a shit show.. for a marginal difference in physique that could of been attained with more patience and discipline.

Not using it is not an option, I already paid and bought it...
My friend...so what if you've already paid for it?
That doesn't mean you have to run it.
I have tons of gear in my stash i'll probably never end up running. It's fun!

This isn't the first time i've heard of someone running deca to counteract winstrol joint issues. I'm not sure if there's any proof that it works but I have heard of it, for whatever that's worth.
I'm sure you can find the answer on this site if you dig around in various discussions but you probably won't get it by asking this way and that's because this isn't a steroid site it's a harm reduction site for steroid users. If you come here asking if you should take more steroids to counteract steroid side effects, we are going to tell you not to do it.
If you have to run the winstrol, just run the winstrol. If you have joint issues just stop taking it. Pay attention to other more serious side effects you can't actually feel such as your cholesterol.

Winstrol & deca at the same time make absolutely no sense.
Winstrol shines in a cut particularly when you're really low body fat and Deca is known for filling you up and softening you. They're 2 opposite ends of the spectrum. Save the winstrol for when you're deep in a cut and use the Deca when you're bulking.

Run any combination of steriods you want OP. If you’ve used both compounds individually to assess tolerance than try them together you probably won’t die. Is there a better combo of compounds for whatever your goal is? Probably, but don’t listen to strangers on the internet blaze your own path.
Realistically, running nandrolone to combat joint issues from winny is no different than running primo/mast/EQ to combat E2 from test, which is common.

I've never heard of anyone doing this. Also sometimes you just need to take a drug and hit the side effects and either cope or dial back dosage. Not add more drugs with their own set of New side effects added to the party.
Also you may not get these sides effects to the extent you think. You should always add 1 compound at a time and see how it eff3cts you. Run the WI stroller and see how it goes. Maybe use joint supplements like glucosamine or something.
I understand you train of thought but it doesn't really work out IRL. You can do whatever you want. This is just my 2 cents as to why that's nit proper drug usage.
Start off with winnny.. then add Dec for possible winny sides.. now deca give yous prolactin and extra bloat. Now your adding something for your milky nips like ralox.. maybe a water pill .. this is just an exaggerated example.. but you see how ot just compounds into a shit show.. for a marginal difference in physique that could of been attained with more patience and discipline.
"I've never heard of anyone doing this."

Almost everyone recommends me to also use deca if I go on a cycle with winstrol. Their logic is that winstrol suppresses collagen and synovial fluid synthesis, causing joints dryness, while deca actually boosts collagen and synovial fluid synthesis, eliminating the side effects deca causes to joints. So, they recommend a small deca dose like 100 to 200 mg a week.

I tried to find information about whether this is the case or not, but I didn't find anything. I also didn't find studies confirming winstrol causes joint dryness in every person who uses it, that joint dryness is a universal side effect that always happens to anyone, meaning I shouldn't think it may not happen to me. Because if it's a side effect that happens in some people, I then have a good reason to think it won't happen to me. But if it's a universal side effect, then there is no reason for me to think it won't happen to me.

Is the whole deca+winstrol thing just broscience?

And I don't want to use deca, by the way, because the situation becomes too complicated due to prolactin. I'm already taking tamoxifen, and I just don't want to take too many drugs because this increases the risk of harmful drug interactions. I'm interested in using deca only if deca can actually prevent joint damage from winstrol.

If you have to run the winstrol, just run the winstrol. If you have joint issues just stop taking it. Pay attention to other more serious side effects you can't actually feel such as your cholesterol.
Yeah, I know. Probably, that's what I will do: I will start using it and then will stop using it if I see I'm getting the joint problem.

As for cholesterol, that's easy to solve, just fix the diet and adjust steroid doses. But worn out cartilage/joint tissue is a permanent and irreversible problem, which is why I'm so worried about that one specific side effect, and I'm less worried about the fact winstrol severely alters cholesterol levels in a bad way.

So, deca is actually helpful in this context, and it's not just broscience?
Could be, could not.

I haven’t read the studies but nandrolone is said to be prescribed for joint pain (you may not even experience from winstrol) Not everyone gets said joint relief from it either.
Like I said try it you probably won’t die. Is there a better combo for whatever your unlisted goals are? Probably. There’s more than one was to skin a cat for sure. Is this the best way? Not likely, but you’ll be fine.

Nothing exactly wrong with this combo. Actually it's quite old school, I heard guys back in the day used winstrol and deca when it was not well understood why someone should run Testosterone as a base. Now these men are in their late 40's and even older generations, successfully having a family and some even grown up children.

I'm planning a 4 or 8 week cut cycle with winstrol, depending on how severe the side effects are.

I'm planning to use a dose 20 to 40 mg, but not going for more than 40 mg a day.

Are such doses high enough to cause joint issues?
1) Cut cycles are pointless
2) winstrol is not a cutting drug and won't make your cut any more effective.

As for cholesterol, that's easy to solve, just fix the diet and adjust steroid doses.
If a clean diet was enough to combat the cholesterol nightmare that is winstrol, we wouldn't be discussing it. We would just say to eat clean as usual.
Adjusting steroid doses is a solution but be prepared to find out that any effective dose is going to smoke your cholesterol to unacceptable levels.
I understand the joint concerns. Just make sure the cholesterol is a top-tier concern as well.