Winstrol + deca

1) Cut cycles are pointless
2) winstrol is not a cutting drug and won't make your cut any more effective.
Isn't winstrol used during a cutting cycle to preserve muscle mass, and to give hardened and more full looks to the muscles at the end of the cycle when body fat percentage is low?

Isn't winstrol used for cosmetic effects?

If I shouldn't use it for cutting, then for what? I bought it anyway, so recommend me a right way to use it so I don't have to throw it.

If a clean diet was enough to combat the cholesterol nightmare that is winstrol, we wouldn't be discussing it. We would just say to eat clean as usual.
Adjusting steroid doses is a solution but be prepared to find out that any effective dose is going to smoke your cholesterol to unacceptable levels.
I understand the joint concerns. Just make sure the cholesterol is a top-tier concern as well.
I actually made a mistake when I ordered winstrol, because I forgot the joint issues during the moment I made the order. Otherwise, I wouldn't have made the order.

Anyway, I don't want to throw it away, and I prefer to utilize it in some way or another, even if it's just for one cycle. I have in total 100 pills winstrol. That's I ask for a recommendation how to use it, in my previous reply.

Isn't winstrol used during a cutting cycle to preserve muscle mass, and to give hardened and more full looks to the muscles at the end of the cycle when body fat percentage is low?

If I shouldn't use it for cutting, then for what? I bought it anyway, so recommend me a right way to use it so I don't have to throw it.
Winstrol is strong af. Especially injectable version. It increases my strength dramatically, comparable to dbol without all that bloat.

Nope.

It's strictly used for its cosmetic benefits, which are only present when extremely low body fat.

A completely pointless benefit if you aren't competing or doing a photo shoot or something

Nope.

It's strictly used for its cosmetic benefits, which are only present when extremely low body fat.

A completely pointless benefit if you aren't competing or doing a photo shoot or something
Thanks for the clarification.

Then, I will use the winstrol when I'm at a low body fat percentage.

Is this a troll or a kid.

You have made a few threads over running random shit.

Also the fact you said you see gonna run something simply you bought it is a flag to me.
I'm thinking about different cycles at the same time. I'm planning to run a 300-400 mg T a week with 20 mg dianabol a day, and I'm considering the future cycle after the cycle I'm about to start soon. That's why it seems "random".

And why is it a flag to you?

I'm thinking about different cycles at the same time. I'm planning to run a 300-400 mg T a week with 20 mg dianabol a day, and I'm considering the future cycle after the cycle I'm about to start soon. That's why it seems "random".

And why is it a flag to you?
You don't run drugs because you bought it. Drugs are cheap. If I ran stuff just cause I had it, I would be in a living hell.

You have no proper introduction in the new members section, no history of anything. Just straight to asking random questions.