Wrinkles on scalp (cvg) caused by longterm supraphysiological test levels?

I have the same thing as you OP, i had no idea it was steroids causing this, but it started happening after i started using PEDs. I was worried about it, but it's nothing dangerous, it just looks weird as fuck.

I dont think its reverseable to be honest with you... going down a dose probably wont help otherwise it would have improved every time i went down to TRT, but no... it has been the same / progressive for years.

This progressive condition isn't all bad. Always work at haunted houses. horror movies. southeast Asian freak shows....

IMG_8619.jpeg

Or just get it treated...

Geez, looks like my sack. Botox mabe? lol.

Jk I have some weird alpha looking shit going on with my head also, I thought it was from the gh though.

Geez, looks like my sack. Botox mabe? lol.

Jk I have some weird alpha looking shit going on with my head also, I thought it was from the gh though.

Apparently can be fixed with some plastic. surgery and fat grafts. Still, better protect your hair or nowhere to hide the scars.

I have a similar condition but it started around the age of 30. years before I got on trt or anything aas or peds of any kind. It has slowly progressed over the years and now is slightly on the back of my head. I'm 54 now and been on trt for 6yrs with occasional 90 day 500mg cycle blasts with hgh,mk677 and various sarms here n there. None of it has affected or sped up the wrinkly scalp process. I keep my hair a lil longer than I like because I don't like how it looks or I wear a cap when I get a fresh hair cut and wait for it grow out a bit till I feel that it's covered up enough and go on about my life.

I have a similar condition but it started around the age of 30. years before I got on trt or anything aas or peds of any kind. It has slowly progressed over the years and now is slightly on the back of my head. I'm 54 now and been on trt for 6yrs with occasional 90 day 500mg cycle blasts with hgh,mk677 and various sarms here n there. None of it has affected or sped up the wrinkly scalp process. I keep my hair a lil longer than I like because I don't like how it looks or I wear a cap when I get a fresh hair cut and wait for it grow out a bit till I feel that it's covered up enough and go on about my life.
Yeah it sucks because I've always been a fan of that high and tight fade. Will need to adjust to my new look lol