WTS us domestic gear, huge bulk discount

SmithyTom

Not sure if this is allowed here or not, I'm sure I'll find out soon.

Anyways, I had plans for a 30 week blast, followed by a cruising period. Planned to b/c long term, however mid blast I had some unexpected health issues. As such not only am I ending the blast early, I'll no longer be cruising either, I'll be coming off entirely with a PCT. Luckily I was at the very beginning of my b/c so I don't think I'll have any problems recovering.

With that being said, I'm now sitting on 20+ vials of test e, dbol, var, adrol, armoasin, nolva. All of which will now be going to waste, I'd hate to waste good gear, not to mention all the money I spent. I ordered a fuck ton as I had long term plans(multi year) for blasting/cruising, did not expect to be forced to end it so early. Should have started slower but hindsight is always 20/20.

I have no plans of trying to slowly recoup all my money, instead I'm looking to sell it all in one go at a deep discount.

It's all from reputable well known ugl labs, details can be discussed with anyone interested.

Please let me know if this is allowed here at all for one, also anyone interested please send me a message or post here in the thread.

Thanks

BOO!!!!!!
BAN HAMMER
LMAO, probably the nicest you'll get.
Spongebob Squarepants Thumbs Down GIF

BOO!!!!!!
BAN HAMMER
LMAO, probably the nicest you'll get.
Spongebob Squarepants Thumbs Down GIF
I'm assuming this means this is not allowed here?

I already don't like the idea of trying to sell it at all, but again I'd hate for both the gear and my money to go to waste lol.

Only thing I like less is the idea of approaching random dudes at my gym and trying to unload all this gear...

It may just end up in the trash sadly, if so, so be it.

Can you not sell it to a buddy or some shit? Who would send you their BTC? Honestly, seen this done a million times.

You ship it to me and I'll have it tested then give you your $. This is the worst idea you've had in at least a couple hours I'm betting
You've ruined my Sunday

Can you not sell it to a buddy or some shit? Who would send you their BTC? Honestly, seen this done a million times.
Unfortunately I don't know anyone IRL who does this shit besides me. Yeah I see how it can be pretty sketch for both parties. I'd be wiling to provide proof I have what I say I have with pics etc. Also I'll even provide labs to show my bloods from mid blast, with the date. Then my pct bloods with date as well, prove I had to come off mid blast. Likewise I'd also be willing to keep a serious buyer updated. Send pics/videos of it all being packed up and boxed with the shipping label before any btc was changed hands.

Other than all that I can't think of anything else I could do to show more reassurance. The main draw is the huge discount I'm wiling to give, originally I had just planned to basically let it collect dust or trash it. But seems like such a waste. I'd rather get at least some of my money back and let the gear go to a good cause then just trash it.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone IRL who does this shit besides me. Yeah I see how it can be pretty sketch for both parties. I'd be wiling to provide proof I have what I say I have with pics etc. Also I'll even provide labs to show my bloods from mid blast, with the date. Then my pct bloods with date as well, prove I had to come off mid blast. Likewise I'd also be willing to keep a serious buyer updated. Send pics/videos of it all being packed up and boxed with the shipping label before any btc was changed hands.

Other than all that I can't think of anything else I could do to show more reassurance. The main draw is the huge discount I'm wiling to give, originally I had just planned to basically let it collect dust or trash it. But seems like such a waste. I'd rather get at least some of my money back and let the gear go to a good cause then just trash it.
Good luck. Why the decision to suddenly quit again?

Good luck. Why the decision to suddenly quit again?
Multiple health reasons. I may do modest cycles in the future but b/c is no longer a viable option for me. If I cant sell this shit I'll probably just sit on it, I believe most of this gear is good for 5+ years. So maybe down the line I can just do some smaller, shorter cycles.

Multiple health reasons. I may do modest cycles in the future but b/c is no longer a viable option for me. If I cant sell this shit I'll probably just sit on it, I believe most of this gear is good for 5+ years. So maybe down the line I can just do some smaller, shorter cycles.
You should sit on it. Stays good a long time. I don't know your age and shit but if you've fucked yourself up as many of us have you're probably gonna need TRT
At the very least establish yourself as a respectable forum member then you'll have people who can help with this
1st post trying to sell gear is just bunk

You should sit on it. Stays good a long time. I don't know your age and shit but if you've fucked yourself up as many of us have you're probably gonna need TRT
At the very least establish yourself as a respectable forum member then you'll have people who can help with this
That's probably what will end up happening, trying to sell it may be to iffy for both me and anyone interested lol. I get that, figured no harm in putting it out there though. See if anything comes of it.

That's probably what will end up happening, trying to sell it may be to iffy for both me and anyone interested lol. I get that, figured no harm in putting it out there though. See if anything comes of it.
If you ain't just cold broke just be patient. Good luck with everything

Thanks brother, fortunately I am alright financially. Otherwise I'd be down at the local planet fitness trying to sell this shit in the locker room lol.
LOL, thank goodness cause guaranteed you'd find Johnny Law trying to be a gym dealer.... probably the fastest way to get shiny new bracelets, :oops:

What are the multiple health issues

Listen, users would be more inclined to do a deal with you if you hadn’t just joined yesterday. Seems a little sketchy, but if you’re serious, good luck to ya..

What are the multiple health issues
Mostly mental health issues as is evident with this brilliant idea of his. "Reputable" ugl? Its clear you know nothing about meso. Why wouldn't you go to a board where you at the very least would be registered for longer than a weekend?
How is it you are going to be sure you aren't taking payment from LE? They are here. You're just going to give someone your info? You'd be a sitting duck?
You don't have another handle so nobody knows you? Your plan is that someone is going to take you at your word and send you money first and then hope that you are telling the truth?
You need to send whatever it is first AND THEN have the member send payment. I assure you and everyone else its not me thats getting involved in this hair brained scheme...,,cuz thats what it is. More than likely its just a scam to pocket a few hundred bucks.
I've known bigrobbie a long time. It may sound like he's interested,,,,he's not. He smells something rotten. The guy agreed but isn't squashing the plan. Buyer beware. As a matter of fact...as an insurance policy if anyone takes this person up on this and risks his $$(not health cuz I don't believe you will receive anything.) I insist you also give me any info he gives you for payment. I know a couple of computer wiz's who may be able to figure out who this thief in the making is and where he resides. Should you be ripped off we may be able to help you find out who this is...and then let the chips fall where they may. I hate thieves.

Listen, users would be more inclined to do a deal with you if you hadn’t just joined yesterday. Seems a little sketchy, but if you’re serious, good luck to ya..
Sadly I never joined any aas forum, was just doing this shit on my own. The reason I'm here now though is I found meso to be my number 1 go to for all aas related questions. Anytime I had a question I'd google "meso rx" followed by my question and browse the post that came up. Also used these forums, plus a few others, to pick my source's originally.

But yes I am serious, it is sketch, for me as well. Anyone seriously interested it would be a steep fucking discount, and I am in no hurry. I'd be willing to work with anyone interested to try and make it as smooth as possible for us both. As much proof and assurance as I can give, I expect the same in return of course.