WTS us domestic gear, huge bulk discount

Was that the dude that had a bunch of homebrew dosed at like 113mg/ml or some oddball shit he was claiming? I don't believe I checked in to see how that one worked out.

Here's the thread.

You got 33 items for $1000. The math on that comes out to $30 per item. That's really not bad at all.

For someone that wants years worth of TRT or cycles only Test with an oral here and there, i think it's a reasonable deal.

However, it's not that easy here. Trust is the biggest factor. You send half, they send you half of the money. Something like that might work, but then YOU have to be able to trust that they won't take the first half and run.

i think this is why this seldom ever works out here. The last time i recall seeing a member trying to sell their stash, he took the money and ran. IIRC he wasn't new to the forum either, that bastard.
Thanks for the perspective, didn't think of it from an a item breakdown point of view. I do think the price is pretty fair, but again it's negotiable for sure. I would be willing to do half and half with the right person. Only seems fair, with all that being said I think I'm pretty much ready to just sit on it. I'll check back on this thread a few more times, if anyone interested wants to pm me we can try and work out something that's fair for both parties involved.

I'm surprised how many guys haven't heard of juice pal.. they have a pretty large foot print in the US and in Europe. Well actually they recently closed the European lab down. They are pricey they hplc everything through jano.

Gonna check back in here a few more times then just sit on it if no ones interested. Pm me if you want to discuss a possible transaction. thanks

I'm surprised how many guys haven't heard of juice pal.. they have a pretty large foot print in the US and in Europe. Well actually they recently closed the European lab down. They are pricey they hplc everything through jano.
I know. Never had a problem. I know he does a lot of testing, price is a little high but delivery is fast. Good solid gear IMO.

I know. Never had a problem. I know he does a lot of testing, price is a little high but delivery is fast. Good solid gear IMO.
I've never used him personally.. some reason I don't like those big.name brands.. but out of the big name brands their reputation is.alot better then the others..