• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

uglabs.cc

Here it goes…… Yes I am a new domestic source (per name), but my blends have been in circulation for years (therefore in reality I'm not so new). Many of you on this very board have used them in the past and I'm confident some are currently. I say this as it was brought to my attention that some of my customers have been re-labeling my work and be that as it may, I've decided to take my private operation "public" to see how things go…..
As stated I'm an old timer in this arena and I'm looking to put my stuff out there first hand. I'm solid, reputable and honest and as for many of you that will only be earned in time. I don't BS around about things, I've gone to great lengths to ensure my safety and confidentiality as well as that of my clients. I take things very seriously, I don't offer "freebies", but I do offer discounts and incentives! You but in bulk you receive discounts, you use Promo Code "MESO" you get 20% off, no matter how many times you order. My products speak for themselves.

If you have questions are comments just lay them out there.

Geez here we go again , Meso is a lab-magnet !! And yet another 20% meso promo code . Are all these labs related ?? -OGH

I can't say with certainty that I do because of anonymity, but I do know that my gear was passed around on some internet boards in the past, specifically EROIDS.
I'd prefer that if it is my stuff, I'd like it to be directly from me.

@oregongearhead, considering that there aren't many quality sites out there I can see why folks try to become part of the more reputable boards and sites:D. Don't get your panties all bunched up and as for the discounts;). I don't usually offer them, but I thought it was a generous offer coming in as a new source. In short if you don't like it, don't use it:rolleyes:.

Probably so, but I'm adding myself to the never ending colorful palette of UGL's. Besides there can never be too many, especially if they are good ones.

@oregongearhead, considering that there aren't many quality sites out there I can see why folks try to become part of the more reputable boards and sites:D. Don't get your panties all bunched up and as for the discounts;). I don't usually offer them, but I thought it was a generous offer coming in as a new source. In short if you don't like it, don't use it:rolleyes:.

No, Naps' offer was a generous offer. Your offer is a weak attempt at enticing someone to try an unknown product.

I've stated before that I don't believe anyone here should accept freebies fron new sources. It gives credibility to sources that haven't earned it. But, you are trying to establish a presence on Meso without spending a dime like you would have to do at PM or OLM. You're asking Meso members to assume all the risk while you reap all the rewards. IOW's you're trying to do this on the cheap, which suggests to me that you are a start-up lab with little to no finacial resources backing you. That almost always spells bad news for the customer.

If you're serious about getting established, Meso is the wrong place for you. Pay the ad fees at PM or OLM and earn your reputation rather than asking the good members here to give it to you for nothing.

Regards
CBS

Okay, so other than this "My shits so good people are putting their label on it" intro, and other than your "I do business on eroids". Can you possibly enlighten us on why the fuck anyone would give you their money and inject your shit?

Here it goes…… Yes I am a new domestic source (per name), but my blends have been in circulation for years (therefore in reality I'm not so new).

Just to be clear, YOU ARE NEW! No history, no references, no time on Meso, just popping in and trying to cash in...:rolleyes:

@oregongearhead, point well taken….
@CBS, I can see your point of view, but You're a bit off center on this one in regard to finances. As stated I've been ROCK SOLID without the internet and although the web may be a new avenue for me I'm not going to "give" anything away for free. If done so there would be no perceived value in a given product which equals ZERO. I'm not willing to pad the pockets of those who run the boards with cash or gear when they take ZERO risk! So what, they run a board….. I run a full blown domestic lab with success because I do my homework and I don't take senseless risks. I'm here to offer a quality product first, make money second and enjoy life.

@ChaseQ, evidently you have taken what I've typed the wrong way. I didn't say that my gear was "so good", I simply said that if someone else was going to relabel it I would offer it myself….. I also didn't say that I offer anything on EROIDS! I found out that someone that I personally know was offering gear there…… just so happens I was their supplier. Go figure!
Reputations and Integrity are built, not bought my friend and the last time that I looked I build good things!

@CBS, I can see your point of view, but You're a bit off center on this one in regard to finances. As stated I've been ROCK SOLID without the internet and although the web may be a new avenue for me I'm not going to "give" anything away for free. If done so there would be no perceived value in a given product which equals ZERO. I'm not willing to pad the pockets of those who run the boards with cash or gear when they take ZERO risk! So what, they run a board….. I run a full blown domestic lab with success because I do my homework and I don't take senseless risks. I'm here to offer a quality product first, make money second and enjoy life.

Well you dont have to worry about that, this board wont take your money, wont let you buy good reviews, wont let you pay to erase the criticisms.

So basically, good luck, no history, nobody running your gear thats a respected member and prices that are ridiculous for some pop up UGL.

Good thing youre so successful on Eroids because honestly youre off to a rough start here.

Maybe you should spend some time reading before trying to cash in. You would see Astro, Pep and Biologic are doing very well.

So the people of Meso are the lucky ones here that you have been generous enough to offer a discount? You have been here a few seconds and you have already shown your virgin pussy. Your approach is pedestrian, your sales pitch is as appealing as a 300 pound albino prostitute, and you have basically shown Meso members absolutely nothing. I won't waste much more of my time considering you have already lost before you even got started.

@ChaseQ, I can agree with some of that. I'll just have to stick it out and see what happens next. If that means pricing adjustments then I'll consider it. I don't sell anything on EROIDS or there other knock off site as I'm not a fan. Thanks for the heads up and the encouragement.

Sorry ass clown but the people who would be willing to inject your unproven gear are the ones taking the real risk not you. You are not only drowning yourself at this point but you are wearing cement shoes as well.