• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Adding compounds with TRT

Andrew Park

Hey guys

I'm 31 and currently prescribed TRT at 0.9 ml of Cypionate per week? Therefore, I have some questions:
1. Is that a common dose forTRT or is it too low? I've tried 1.4 ml per week in the past and saw decent gains, nothing too dramatic but certainly very noticeable. But not seeing much gains on 0.9 ml/week. But my doctor thinks it's okay for now and wants to wait another few months before reassessing the dose.
2. I have to be in peak shape for something coming up and wondering what else I can add to my TRT to pack on some muscle quickly. Sorry I'm very ignorant in this subject.
3. Will growth hormone be a good addition? I've heard great things about its benefits.

Depends on how far your willing to go but if you add 200mgs of primo or Masteron going from your current protocol you will surely put on some tissue. Won’t be super fast gains, but low side effects and nice dry lean gains.

What's your time frame, I mean short esters and frequent pins will see quicker results or adding in a oral. Also 0.9 test C what's the dose of the Test ? 100mg 200mg 250mg etc. You could always up the test dose

TRT is to put you Into normal test range. Also subjective to where the doc see fit in that range.

This is why I cruise and blast under my own TRT plan lol

HGH is great if you have the cash to spend. It's not a over night improvement, usually hgh full benefits are seen at the 3-6 month area and can open up other cans of worms sides etc.

Hey guys

I'm 31 and currently prescribed TRT at 0.9 ml of Cypionate per week? Therefore, I have some questions:
1. Is that a common dose forTRT or is it too low? I've tried 1.4 ml per week in the past and saw decent gains, nothing too dramatic but certainly very noticeable. But not seeing much gains on 0.9 ml/week. But my doctor thinks it's okay for now and wants to wait another few months before reassessing the dose.
2. I have to be in peak shape for something coming up and wondering what else I can add to my TRT to pack on some muscle quickly. Sorry I'm very ignorant in this subject.
3. Will growth hormone be a good addition? I've heard great things about its benefits.
1. If it's described by your doctor, it might be the best for your health now. What's the concentration? 200mg/ml....250mg/ml...more? For how long you have tried 1.4ml per week? What ester? You make gainz with diet, clean meals, hard workouts and good recovery with a strict plan....not with increasing gear.....more is not not always better!

2. If you understand everything what I explained in the first point you can start add a mild oral (even a sarm which is mildly toxic). I cruise on 180mg Test (my TRT) and add 10mg Ostarine for 8 weeks before I blast again. BUT always check your bloodwork before adding any compound!

3. Instead of adding expensive GH to your first cycle you can start with mk677 also known as ibutamoren, start with 10mg......
do you know mk677?

Thinking to do something similar.... Doing 90mg/test cyp a week with 1000iu hcg, I have primo, anavar, masteron and more that I could cycle.. Any suggestion ?

1. If it's described by your doctor, it might be the best for your health now. What's the concentration? 200mg/ml....250mg/ml...more? For how long you have tried 1.4ml per week? What ester? You make gainz with diet, clean meals, hard workouts and good recovery with a strict plan....not with increasing gear.....more is not not always better!

2. If you understand everything what I explained in the first point you can start add a mild oral (even a sarm which is mildly toxic). I cruise on 180mg Test (my TRT) and add 10mg Ostarine for 8 weeks before I blast again. BUT always check your bloodwork before adding any compound!

3. Instead of adding expensive GH to your first cycle you can start with mk677 also known as ibutamoren, start with 10mg......
do you know mk677?
It's only 100 mg/ml and my doctor has me taking 0.9 ml/week. Doesn't that sound really low. I know it depends on a person's own blood resutls but have you even heard of a dose that low on trt?

What's your time frame, I mean short esters and frequent pins will see quicker results or adding in a oral. Also 0.9 test C what's the dose of the Test ? 100mg 200mg 250mg etc. You could always up the test dose

TRT is to put you Into normal test range. Also subjective to where the doc see fit in that range.

This is why I cruise and blast under my own TRT plan lol
It's only 100 mg/ml and my doctor has me taking 0.9 ml/week. Doesn't that sound really low. I know it depends on a person's own blood resutls but have you even heard of a dose that low on trt?

What did your labs show? I’ve got a buddy on 100mg a week which puts him at 700. Meanwhile 100mg e3.5d (200mg/wk) puts me at just over 800. I weigh 60lbs less than him and we’re the same age. Everyone is built different. “Low” is subjective.

No, that's not low at all, that's a perfect TRT dose. Healthy young men produce about 6mg of testosterone every day. So let's say 50mg per week. You're pining 90mg per week. It's a big difference betweend TRT, Cruise and Blast. It depends on your goal mate....

Like @Vial Creature already described check ur labs.....

Do you feel good? Wellbeing on this dosage is fine?

Tirzepatide and HGH are the holy trinity along with testosterone for the late 30s and over 40 crowd. Amazing trifecta.

Daily micro dosing the testosterone around 10-15mg cyp daily (I prefer before bed)

HGH at 2-4iu every morning an hour before leaving for gym.

Tirzepatide: minimum dose required every 6 days. Titrate up monthly.

Win, win, win.

Tirzepatide and HGH are the holy trinity along with testosterone for the late 30s and over 40 crowd. Amazing trifecta.

Daily micro dosing the testosterone around 10-15mg cyp daily (I prefer before bed)

HGH at 2-4iu every morning an hour before leaving for gym.

Tirzepatide: minimum dose required every 6 days. Titrate up monthly.

Win, win, win.

With some context, sure. Tirze if you have a lot of body fat to lose & have trouble with diet. Otherwise, would you still keep it in the trifecta?

Agree on the test & GH, for a lot of guys.

Any hcg for the balls ?

If you're trying to make babies.

105mg test C and 1250 IU HCG per week puts me at 1600 total T and top end of range free T. Everybody responds differently. 90mg would probably be health wise ideal TRT for me.

I have run 200 mg of Primo-E on top of my TRT for about 5 years now and the results are great. As expected, I lost a little size (maybe healthy to be a little smaller as i get older) and softer, but not too bad, than when I was on full blasts. But overall I held most of my lean gains and have a very good body composition. Even when missing the gym during the lockdowns and following year -- zero lifting -- I keep most of my lean mass and good body composition.
People often assume I am a decade younger than I actually am and I still get accused of being on a ton of gear (i take that as another compliment).
My bloodwork does not show any signs of anything negative from adding the Primo. I feel like I'm the healthiest I've been in years.

Also, I do occasionally run some GH at 3 to 4 iu ED when needed to help with some healing for a few injuries over the years. But I don't run the GH very long-term; usually it is a GH blast for about 3 months and off for a year or two or until I may need it again if I think I need some help healing.

I have run 200 mg of Primo-E on top of my TRT for about 5 years now and the results are great. As expected, I lost a little size (maybe healthy to be a little smaller as i get older) and softer, but not too bad, than when I was on full blasts. But overall I held most of my lean gains and have a very good body composition. Even when missing the gym during the lockdowns and following year -- zero lifting -- I keep most of my lean mass and good body composition.
People often assume I am a decade younger than I actually am and I still get accused of being on a ton of gear (i take that as another compliment).
My bloodwork does not show any signs of anything negative from adding the Primo. I feel like I'm the healthiest I've been in years.

Also, I do occasionally run some GH at 3 to 4 iu ED when needed to help with some healing for a few injuries over the years. But I don't run the GH very long-term; usually it is a GH blast for about 3 months and off for a year or two or until I may need it again if I think I need some help healing.

I figured by the way you talk that you've been in this for a while. People talking about years instead of weeks.

*not shitting on n00bz! We all start somewhere, and good on the ones who start somewhere like Meso.