TRT AND HGH.

Yes, always look for Quest. Labcorp is 2-3 times more expensive, for some reason.

Hopefully you are getting the same thing for a lesser price . . . I have always used Quest.
LabCorp is crazy slow as well. Last time I used Quest I had my results in a few days. LabCorp has been taking nearly 2 weeks.

What is it you want to see on the test? Maybe that is not the test you should purchase.
man, you're everywhere on this forum huh? lol
that's awesome and appreciated sir.

I was just window shopping really, wondering why I didn't see the same prices.

I get bloods through my PCP who I'm very honest with, so that's cool. I do now know where to turn if/when I have more specific results in my mind.
thank you

A lot of guys buy the female hormone test for $86 (just indicate that you are male at checkout), get a coupon code to bring it down to like $65, and it has what they need, but you may be interested in something more than what that test offers.
This the one you're talking about ?

Attachments

• IMG_0026.png
    IMG_0026.png
    272.1 KB · Views: 17
Looks like it or one very similar. When you tell then you are make it will change the reference range for you to a male reference range.

I take 400 test , 4iu HGH (2iu morning, 2iu night) I feel really good and my blood work comes out with some high cholesterol which is why I take cholesterol medication now . But as an athlete I really do like the mid high testosterone year round . I don’t mess with any other compounds I just run test and HGH….for now