Year and half of ed, low libido, small shots

Skerritt99

So february last year I went to run my first oral steroid (tbol) cycle, after a few days i felt weird nearly passing out a few times so i decided to just stop it after a week just to be safe. I didnt run a pct as one week is such a small soace of time that i tought my levels would balance easy themselves,Absolutly crazy but shortly after i started to notice i couldnt hold an erection and my c*umshots were a lot smaller. This is now going on, october last year i ran clomid for 3 months and saw no benefits but i didnt do any bloods stupidly so i dont even know if it raised me levels back up. My fsh is below 1 and lh is 1.2 last blood test. Ive been to a endo who was useless and was even try to say running clomid is pointless.. anyone know what would be a good next step for me, i think maybe the clomid i got may of been fake so im thinking of running another cycle, i just want to get this fixed asap going on way too long, thanks guys!

you crashed your LH/FSH with one week of tbol only and it hasn't recoverd in 18 months?
And you almost passed out on it? How much did you take and where did you get it?
Also how old are you?

So february last year I went to run my first oral steroid (tbol) cycle, after a few days i felt weird nearly passing out a few times so i decided to just stop it after a week just to be safe. I didnt run a pct as one week is such a small soace of time that i tought my levels would balance easy themselves,Absolutly crazy but shortly after i started to notice i couldnt hold an erection and my c*umshots were a lot smaller. This is now going on, october last year i ran clomid for 3 months and saw no benefits but i didnt do any bloods stupidly so i dont even know if it raised me levels back up. My fsh is below 1 and lh is 1.2 last blood test. Ive been to a endo who was useless and was even try to say running clomid is pointless.. anyone know what would be a good next step for me, i think maybe the clomid i got may of been fake so im thinking of running another cycle, i just want to get this fixed asap going on way too long, thanks guys!
So your thinking about running “another” cycle lol …. Cause that will fix things. You never ran a fucking cycle lol, please tell me this is a joke !!

These were my original bloods last year, i did more recent bloods that i dont have on this phone but they are still similar results now nothings really changed

Maybe steroids are not for you or there is an underlying factor. Go to your doctor and have tests done. If you are having this much trouble bouncing back from a week's worth of orals, who knows what a couple of weeks will do to you.

Good luck with your health.

I would like to see your entire hormone panel. Test, estradiol, etc. It would also be helpful if we knew more about you, e.g., age, body fat levels, any health conditions, what other medications are you taking, blood pressure, and so on . . .

Taking turinabol for a few days would indeed suppress your HPTA, but not for a year, more like for a couple weeks, max.

Did you run any blood tests before trying turinabol?

Maybe steroids are not for you or there is an underlying factor. Go to your doctor and have tests done. If you are having this much trouble bouncing back from a week's worth of orals, who knows what a couple of weeks will do to you.

Good luck with your health.
I know steroids arnt for me thats why i stopped them after a week! Ive been too an urologist and a endocrinologist the endo was barely even concerned about my fsh lh levels which i tought was crazy

I would like to see your entire hormone panel. Test, estradiol, etc. It would also be helpful if we knew more about you, e.g., age, body fat levels, any health conditions, what other medications are you taking, blood pressure, and so on . . .

Taking turinabol for a few days would indeed suppress your HPTA, but not for a year, more like for a couple weeks, max.

Did you run any blood tests before trying turinabol?
I never got them before i ran the tbol as i was just stupid and i admit that,I will have them in the next week or two im getting them done monday before i take enclomiphene for a month or two. Im 24 im fit and in shape i train mma and go to the gym i eat healthy also. I feel good ive energy everyday its just the whole sexual part that seems to be shut off r

I know steroids arnt for me thats why i stopped them after a week! Ive been too an urologist and a endocrinologist the endo was barely even concerned about my fsh lh levels which i tought was crazy
If you have the option, try another doc. It's a better option for you rather than asking the meatheads here for medical advice.

Our experience might be helpful in some other things but cannot be a substitute for professional treatment.

Im currently waiting on results for my total test l, i got my normal test back it was 22 nmol
22nmol testosterone is fine? Your problem won’t be cured by a PCT.

Your LH is fine. FSH doesn’t matter unless you want babies?

Pending results from your blood tests, another PCT with pharm grade meds may be in the cards.

Solo HCG blast for a short period; then Clomid and Nolva combo starting a few days after the cessation of hcg.

Pending results from your blood tests, another PCT with pharm grade meds may be in the cards.

Solo HCG blast for a short period; then Clomid and Nolva combo starting a few days after the cessation of hcg.
he’s not shut down. Why would he need a PCT?

How’s your personal life OP? Are you happy with your partner? Are you attracted to them?

he’s not shut down. Why would he need a PCT?

How’s your personal life OP? Are you happy with your partner? Are you attracted to them?
An unsuccessful PCT can call for another attempt. He’s not shut down, but he also isn’t firing on all cylinders by any means. Original attempt at PCT can’t even be confirmed that real Clomid was used.

Im currently waiting on results for my total test l, i got my normal test back it was 22 nmol

What is "normal" test?

I presume "22nmol" is your total test number. 22noml/l is a completely normal and healthy TT number. That's around 650 ng/dl. Which is a high number for LH at 2, and could possibly indicate your adrenal glands are a tad hyperactive which does fall in line with the high progesterone number.

Your load's are small probably because your FSH is low. But as was previously noted, that's more or less irrelevant unless you want kids.

Your next step should be to look into your free testosterone and SHBG along with other hormones. You're also a tad hyperthyroid.

Last edited:
An unsuccessful PCT can call for another attempt. He’s not shut down, but he also isn’t firing on all cylinders by any means. Original attempt at PCT can’t even be confirmed that real Clomid was used.
You say that but he’s got a testosterone level of grater than average.

This is a harm reduction forum. It’s not useful to recommend medication when none is needed.