Yellow L'Carnitine

babidi

Hi, first post here.

I don't think this it´s normal because I didn't see any post about it.

I just brew my carnitine that it was melted. Brewed at 500mg/ml on sterile water. The water turned yellow with bubbles like it was oil or something.

Someone can tell what happened?

Thanks

Hi, first post here.

I don't think this it´s normal because I didn't see any post about it.

I just brew my carnitine that it was melted. Brewed at 500mg/ml on sterile water. The water turned yellow with bubbles like it was oil or something.

Someone can tell what happened?

Thanks
Are you saying the L carnitine arrived melted or you melted it during the brew process?

I wouldn't have thought it would melt under normal conditions while being posted .

Mine comes out clear at 600mg.

Edit- 145°C is the melting point.
So if you didn't melt it , it has to be something else. Does it smell like fish?

Last edited:
post a picture of what you are talking about and explain further. Did you heat it during the brewing process?

It arrive good so I stored it on a dry vacuum place with silica gel for humidity and 22-25C degrees some weeks, and yesterday when I was going to brew I saw it melted
I put it on fridge some minutes yesterday because it was impossible to weight
IMG_1911.jpegIMG_1913.jpeg
Are you saying the L carnitine arrived melted or you melted it during the brew process?

I wouldn't have thought it would melt under normal conditions while being posted .

Mine comes out clear at 600mg.

Edit- 145°C is the melting point.
So if you didn't melt it , it has to be something else. Does it smell like fish?

post a picture of what you are talking about and explain further. Did you heat it during the brewing process?

Definitely not normal. Where did you get the raws? I make my own regularly with bulk supplements l-carnitine powder.
50 grams l-carnitine, 100ml distilled water, 1ml BA, filter twice. I've never had a problem with that method. I also use a handheld milk frother to mix everything in a beaker.
Distilled water, ph water, reverse osmosis, it all works. I've never experienced any post injection pain or lumps. It's worked for me for 3 years.
Your finished product should be clear

Definitely not normal. Where did you get the raws? I make my own regularly with bulk supplements l-carnitine powder.
50 grams l-carnitine, 100ml distilled water, 1ml BA, filter twice. I've never had a problem with that method. I also use a handheld milk frother to mix everything in a beaker.
Distilled water, ph water, reverse osmosis, it all works. I've never experienced any post injection pain or lumps. It's worked for me for 3 years.
Your finished product should be clear

Qingdao sigma chemical