You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

mikoo

Subscriber
whats up guys

i am not a New Members
i got that saying
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

@mikoo this was definitely strange and required a little bit of investigation.

It seems that you have not posted for several months - and not since the new posting privilege restrictions were implemented early this year.

Your first post this year was less than 30 minutes ago. Your new status is updated only after you posted. But the automated cron job scheduler updates user status once every 24 hours.

Your privileges should be updated within 24 hours. I apologize for this inconvenience.

@mikoo this was definitely strange and required a little bit of investigation.

It seems that you have not posted for several months - and not since the new posting privilege restrictions were implemented early this year.

Your first post this year was less than 30 minutes ago. Your new status is updated only after you posted. But the automated cron job scheduler updates user status once every 24 hours.

Your privileges should be updated within 24 hours. I apologize for this inconvenience.
I just saw this after I posted. So my guess appears partially correct.
I am now ready for Jeopardy. :D

I'm getting this message also. I am not a new member. I can understand though as I haven't posted in sometime it's rest I guess. Hope it resolves itself with some more posts.. this being one of those posts.

@Millard I too have the same problem, it tells me that I don't have enough privileges. I made an introduction post as a new member but the situation does not change. waiting for news thanks !!!

I figured I had to get to 30 posts or something? Not sure though

So at what point do actual new members not get this message? What's the minimum post threshold?
Does anyone read this? --> ⚡Welcome to the MESO-Rx Forum. New Members ⭐️PLEASE READ⭐

There is no threshold. It doesn't take 30 messages. Just some valued contributions to the forum. Theoretically, it could be 1 or 2 messages that are useful, informative or helpful to the community.

Hint: drug-seeking behavior and praising drug dealers by New Members isn't really valued and doesn't help you unlock more privileges.

Reactions: T&H
Does anyone read this? --> ⚡Welcome to the MESO-Rx Forum. New Members ⭐️PLEASE READ⭐

There is no threshold. It doesn't take 30 messages. Just some valued contributions to the forum. Theoretically, it could be 1 or 2 messages that are useful, informative or helpful to the community.

Hint: drug-seeking behavior and praising drug dealers by New Members isn't really valued and doesn't help you unlock more privileges.
Good to know.
I've had an account for a while but I usually lurk source discussions. I made a few dumbass comments when I was younger and got justifiably called out lol. Now that I'm older and wiser I don't have much time to comment due to my crazy work schedule.

Back