Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

Thank you all for your continued support and attention. After a period of adjustment, I have returned to my job. Let me reiterate a few issues again. Regarding the re-delivery of packages in August, I have posted inquiries on the forum more than once. Those who have not received the packages please contact me, because there are more than one hundred packages involved, and Yura took away the customer's information, so I cannot take the initiative to contact the customer. The second problem is that when Yura was in office, he hid customer orders more than once, went to the market to buy goods and sent them to customers, so that customers were dissatisfied with the quality and found SRY to claim compensation, but SRY did not get the money. The third problem is about the problem of Proton Mailbox being deceived. After I dealt with two, now the third one has appeared. I will deal with the third one soon, and will decide to give up using the original mailbox and use Google Mail alansrylab@gmail.com instead.
I got ahold of you on whatsapp and you still didn't get me my stuff I paid for. This is a harm reduction board so I'm going to keep warning people that you still have taken peoples money. If they choose to buy from you their fault.

Back