Long-Time Member Traveling to Asia (Test U)

Johnny250

Long-time member needing advice. Guys I will be traveling to either China or Japan next year for 4-6 weeks. I have been on self prescribed TRT for 3 years. I never use high dosages. Only a little TRT + at times and I do my own blood work and blood donations several times a year.

I sourced some Pcom test U. Do you guys think a 3cc pin the day before I leave will keep me from completely crashing? I have never used Test U before.

Also, I have a full pump bottle of prescription test gel my friend gave me. If I emptied a hand sanitizer bottle, cleaned it, and filled it with test gel would the test stay stable for a few weeks?

Please give me your opinions and advice. Getting a prescription is not an option because China and Japan have stupid laws around hypodermic needles. I guess I could get a prescription for gel, if my plan doesn’t sound good.

Just bring our stuff in ur checked luggage nothing will happen.

I alwats travel for work and never had an issue bringing vials and stuff in my checked luggage, just throw them in ur beauty case together with your creams.

They don't care bout u, they look for real drug dealers not a bodybuilder and his testosterone vial.

No worries

Long-time member needing advice. Guys I will be traveling to either China or Japan next year for 4-6 weeks. I have been on self prescribed TRT for 3 years. I never use high dosages. Only a little TRT + at times and I do my own blood work and blood donations several times a year.

I sourced some Pcom test U. Do you guys think a 3cc pin the day before I leave will keep me from completely crashing? I have never used Test U before.

Also, I have a full pump bottle of prescription test gel my friend gave me. If I emptied a hand sanitizer bottle, cleaned it, and filled it with test gel would the test stay stable for a few weeks?

Please give me your opinions and advice. Getting a prescription is not an option because China and Japan have stupid laws around hypodermic needles. I guess I could get a prescription for gel, if my plan doesn’t sound good.
Hey brother! I will be traveling to China soon, was wondering how did you do it and how did it go?

Back