"Your purchase failed..." Coinbase

Outlier

I am trying to purchase bTC. I am getting g the .essage , "your purchase failed. Please try again later"

I tried a few.different times with different amounts. I have never had this happen before. Any thoughts?

Apparently my bank is no longer allowing people to use Debit cards for crypto currency. They said I could wire funds or get a credit card. Thoughts?

No. Not BoA. I'm thinking of getting a credit card and trying to use it for coinbase. Just not sure if CC companies will place the same restrictions. My bank said this is a new policy they gave adopted

Do NOT wire money to the bank that Coinbase uses, in an attempt to get around the limits. I signed up, got a few hundred dollar limit, wanted to up it a few grand, wired money to that shitty bank in New Jersey that they use, followed the instruction to a T, then waited for a week and half to get those assholes to refund my money. Nothing but the runaround from that bank AND coinbase.

Coinbase blows unless you're just doing a few hundred here and there.
But I'll never use them again.

Problems with crypto? What a surprise (not).
Hey man, be careful, posting the same exact post several times is considered spamming and is bannable. Idk if it matters that you did it across multiple threads, but it's better to just not do it altogether. Just a heads up for you.

Hey man, be careful, posting the same exact post several times is considered spamming and is bannable. Idk if it matters that you did it across multiple threads, but it's better to just not do it altogether. Just a heads up for you.

@Millard

I just got back from a 4 week ban just for talking about "this type of payment method" several times even though I did it on different threads and in different conversations.

I wasn't spamming so I was quite surprised by a ban !

To avoid further issues and another ban can you please tell me what I can and can't say about this topic?

Because I've spoken about this subject in 5-6 other conversations does that mean I should never speak about it again on Meso?

I'm looking for clarity not a argument.

Thanks.

I just got back from a 4 week ban just for talking about "this type of payment method" several times even though I did it on different threads and in different conversations
You were banned for promoting and encouraging rape.

As far as spam is concerned, what @MFAAS said.

You were banned for promoting and encouraging rape.

As far as spam is concerned, what @MFAAS said.

With respect, that's over exaggerated.

I made a tongue in cheek comment (jokingly) about consensual anal sex between committed partners and giving it to "the wife/girlfriend" rough if she liked that sort of thing and enjoyed being sexually dominated (playfully).

Never once did I ever promote or encourage serious r**e bro as neither myself or anyone else would ever be so dumb as to suggest that on a forum.

Thanks for the prompt reply though and sorry you didn't grasp the context of that "jovial/light hearted" comment.

P.S that was the first ban I was given which lasted about 3 weeks. The 2nd ban soon after was for "spamming the same post" about bitcoin/coinbase.

Is it possible to at least just give members here a 1st and final warning if they do something wrong rather than just banning them for unnecessary reasons when they don't even know what they've actually done wrong???
Banning is a very harsh approach to take for simple and trivial misunderstandings.

So am I free to talk about bitcoin if I want to without getting banned again ?

I won't be talking about sex again that's for sure ROFL

With respect, that's over exaggerated.

I made a tongue in cheek comment (jokingly) about consensual anal sex between committed partners and giving it to "the wife/girlfriend" rough if she liked that sort of thing and enjoyed being sexually dominated (playfully).

Never once did I ever promote or encourage serious r**e bro as neither myself or anyone else would ever be so dumb as to suggest that on a forum.

Thanks for the prompt reply though and sorry you didn't grasp the context of that "jovial/light hearted" comment.

P.S that was the first ban I was given which lasted about 3 weeks. The 2nd ban soon after was for "spamming the same post" about bitcoin/coinbase.

Is it possible to at least just give members here a 1st and final warning if they do something wrong rather than just banning them for unnecessary reasons when they don't even know what they've actually done wrong???
Banning is a very harsh approach to take for simple and trivial misunderstandings.

So am I free to talk about bitcoin if I want to without getting banned again ?

I won't be talking about sex again that's for sure ROFL
Promoting, encouraging, and/or threatening physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against (but not limited to) forum members and/or their family members is prohibited. Promoting, wishing, or encouraging self-harm is also prohibited.

You may enjoy making jokes about rape and consider them "jovial/light hearted" and trivial. I am not wasting time determining the degree of seriousness and/or discerning your true intentions. You need to understand the terms of your participation. It's really not that complicated.

Promoting, encouraging, and/or threatening physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against (but not limited to) forum members and/or their family members is prohibited. Promoting, wishing, or encouraging self-harm is also prohibited.

You may enjoy making jokes about rape and consider them "jovial/light hearted" and trivial. I am not wasting time determining the degree of seriousness and/or discerning your true intentions. You need to understand the terms of your participation. It's really not that complicated.

@Millard

Okay, I hear what you're saying but as I said already I was not talking about, or joking about, the serious sexual act of violating random women/people with force and malicious intent.

I'll end the conversation there and move on but I do hope that you and the other staff here with mod privileges can be a more lenient in future and at least warn me and other members of wrong-doings before you pull out the ban hammer and silence us.

Back