Your ratio of Test to Masteron?

SuperJew

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
For you guys who are using Masteron for estrogen management, what have you found to be a good ratio? I never played around with Masteron or Primo much. On my first trial with Masteron, I used my usual AI dose for a test/Deca cycle and felt awful. Now I'm interested in trying to use it in place of an AI, to mitigate any high E2 side effects.

I did. I ran 1 gram of test and used the amount of Arimidex I typically would. I added in 400mgs of Masteron and I felt awful. My E2 levels on lab work were fine. I think the Masteron was stopping the estradiol I did have from binding to some important areas. That's just my guess anyway.

Don't use more androgens for ai. Use ai for ai.
i think it can certainly be beneficial for someone to use an anabolic that has AI metabolites to control E2 vs huge wave/trough dosing of classic AI's. a lot of folks inject ED, using an AAS with daily injects to stabilize the peaks and help control E2 in a much more stable fashion. the caveat is that it can take a bit of trial and error and serial bloods to pull off the perfect ratio.

Doesn’t matter for me. I have run a gram of test and 500mast or 300 test and 700 mast. Both times I had no high e2 symptoms. E2 on paper was obviously higher when I was on a gram of test

250 test, 300 masteron is the maximum I have used, with 1 tab exemastane for each injection (per 125 test and 150 mast) I felt no symptoms of crashed e2, but I did get pretty dry.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back