ZJ Chem Test Reports

While Jano isn't a source but offers a testing service, there's been cases where one source would enter another's thread to say something snarky without elaborating or offering proof.

Source as in he is here for monetary gain

I understand he is not selling gear himself, however the fact he is still here as a business classifies him same as a source to me

A testing service going into the thread of another labs testing service is very similar to a lab going into the thread of another lab

So I wanted some justification to his claim, which he provided

Source as in he is here for monetary gain

I understand he is not selling gear himself, however the fact he is still here as a business classifies him same as a source to me

A testing service going into the thread of another labs testing service is very similar to a lab going into the thread of another lab

So I wanted some justification to his claim, which he provided
Sorry if I sounded harsh but yes it's true he's here as a vendor. Agreed, there's too many fake tests or tests from little known services flying around and that hurts the people that buy based on those tests. Jano is trying to put this source straight.

Sorry if I sounded harsh but yes it's true he's here as a vendor. Agreed, there's too many fake tests or tests from little known services flying around and that hurts the people that buy based on those tests. Jano is trying to put this source straight.

Didn't sound harsh at all bro

Just wanted to explain my comment a little bit