Epistane

It’s pretty good. I haven’t used it in a while but it’s actually part of my next blast. The last time I used it I had one side effect and it was pretty annoying: brutal cramps hours after I lifted. Almost always biceps and it would come on at very inopportune times, like washing my hair in the shower. Unpleasant. Aside from that it was a really solid addition to what was at the time I believe just 500 test. AST and ALT were normal when I had blood work done a few weeks after I ceased the epistane (don’t recall if it was two or three weeks), cholesterol was slightly worse than when I started. All in all it was nice for a little strength and a decent dry look. I imagine if I had been leaner it would’ve looked a lot better.

It’s pretty good. I haven’t used it in a while but it’s actually part of my next blast. The last time I used it I had one side effect and it was pretty annoying: brutal cramps hours after I lifted. Almost always biceps and it would come on at very inopportune times, like washing my hair in the shower. Unpleasant. Aside from that it was a really solid addition to what was at the time I believe just 500 test. AST and ALT were normal when I had blood work done a few weeks after I ceased the epistane (don’t recall if it was two or three weeks), cholesterol was slightly worse than when I started. All in all it was nice for a little strength and a decent dry look. I imagine if I had been leaner it would’ve looked a lot better.
What source are you using for your epistane? I like everything I read about the compound but am unsure about obtaining it. Are you using the British supplement market stuff (IBE/RPN) or an underground lab like Colonial's?

What source are you using for your epistane? I like everything I read about the compound but am unsure about obtaining it. Are you using the British supplement market stuff (IBE/RPN) or an underground lab like Colonial's?
A bunch of places have it, whoever is tested ill use

The RPN name was bought by Predator Nutrition some number of years ago (according to them, anyway) and I’ve always just bought from them. It ships to the US pretty quickly and has never run into Customs issues.

so 30-40 mg taken 1 time a say is the dose?

Can it be felt 2 hours prewo? For a boost?

The RPN name was bought by Predator Nutrition some number of years ago (according to them, anyway) and I’ve always just bought from them. It ships to the US pretty quickly and has never run into Customs issues.
Agreed with above. I ordered 2 bottles 2 times recently paid for extra shipping. Both ordered came in 2-3 days

Loved epistane! Was the first serious thing I ever tried. Would be interesting to revisit it but I’m assuming results would be lackluster at this point in my career :/

The short(ish) version is epistane helped me grow and I managed to not get any fatter. I ran a 12 week blast with test 500 and epistane at 30mg for *eight weeks. After the epi was done my weight didn’t move for the rest of the blast. I didn’t look any better or worse at the end of 12 weeks vs eight weeks. Now to be fair I was not eating enough throughout the whole cycle. I was a former fat guy and I simply couldn’t bring myself to eat what I needed to in order to truly grow. The epi seemed to not care about calories and I actually got a decent recomp effect from it. Shoulders widened, arms finally looked like they did in college when I was serious about lifting, and my chest shape got better. I have horrible chest genetics and I accept that. I’m convinced that if I was 5% bf then all of it would be on my chest. Fat, skinny, skinnyfat, fatjacked, doesn’t matter, chest looks the same. But after epi it looked a lot better.

To be transparent I will say that I’m not like most of you guys. I’m a very normal guy who likes to lift and wants to just get a little better every year. I have a smoking hot, much younger wife who doesn’t care if I have an extra 10lbs of fat on me and that has been a great excuse to not do a proper cut the last few years. But if epistane made things that much easier for me, a guy who at the time had no discipline with his diet and whose programming was lousy (it’s much better now!) then I have to believe in the hands of some of you guys it will be a very useful tool.

*Got blood work at week six, everything looked good, added two more weeks; that is not generally recommended. I did it because I knew I could based on actual health data. Don’t take that risk blindly. Please.

Back