• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Tren A100 - HPLC/TAMC/TYMC/ICP-OES - 2016-01 - SIMEC via AnabolicLab.com

It's so weird, really... Their tren A seems to test pretty well both times, and I've run it up to 100mg's/day and felt NOTHING! I really don't know why that's the case. I suppose it is possible I got a bad batch both times... Hmm.

It makes me wonder as well. There were many times where people people's and said they felt.nothing or posted bad bloods, yet every test through simtec has come out with great results

Sides don't determine quality.
True. But a pattern seems to indicate SOMETHING... When I've run component tren, other ugl tren etc at 100mg's/day I have a general idea as to what to expect at that level. Pharmacom's wasn't even noticeable... Coincidence, maybe?

True. But a pattern seems to indicate SOMETHING... When I've run component tren, other ugl tren etc at 100mg's/day I have a general idea as to what to expect at that level. Pharmacom's wasn't even noticeable... Coincidence, maybe?

See if they'll compensate you for analytical testing and you will have a definitive answer.

See if they'll compensate you for analytical testing and you will have a definitive answer.
I chucked the last vial a while ago, wasn't worth the hassle for me. They would've certainly compensated, I am sure of it.

Funny, I was actually thinking the stuff was over dosed before the labs came out.

It's so weird, really... Their tren A seems to test pretty well both times, and I've run it up to 100mg's/day and felt NOTHING! I really don't know why that's the case. I suppose it is possible I got a bad batch both times... Hmm.

I'm in the same boat.

It's a bit early since I'm only on week 2 going into week 3, but the only sides I've been getting are extremely vivid very weird dreams. I've been sleeping regularly, no night sweats ect. Also this is my first time running tren so I have no idea how I react to it.

The dreams alone are telling me somethings going on though. I'm going to go with it until the end and see how it pans out.

I had only crazy sweating and a bit of insomnia but something like: 3 hours of sleep, wake up, 5 mins later sleep again and another 3 hours straight wake up again, repeat.
Bad acne later but that could be many things because happened during pct.

That's it and I was running it 50mg/ED.

Results? Fucking great! So I believe it could be personal. And my batch was the one tested in simec on August so was slightly underdosed.

Yeah. You aren't the only person who said this about their tren

Maybe you are getting immune to tren. LOL. Because you seem to feel this way about a lot of tren. HAHA I joke I joke. Maybe the sides decrease the more you run it???

I'm on about week 4 now and other than those vivid dreams and occasional night sweats I've had pretty much no sides from pharmacoms tren.

I do notice some strength gains but that could be from the 600mg of test. It's not really significant strength gains but I'm cutting so that may factor in as well.

The fat is shedding right off though. I've lost 5-6 pounds in about 4 weeks and I am noticing way more definition.

Either I'm extremely lucky with tren sides since this is my first run with it and I have no comparison, or its not that great.

Sides are not an indicator of whether it is good. hplc and ms are. I don't get tren sides, I do cut up and get moderate strength increases.

Tren is not the wonder drug for everyone. Some people respond great. Some people get no sides. Some people don't get any positive benefits and have terrible sides.

I can run 750 mg of test a week and the (positive) results are completely indistinguishable from 350 a week. The only thing that changes is I need a boatload of AI and nolva.

My rather pedantic point is that there is enough variability in response between and amongst people that sides and "feel" are just not all that useful. For experienced users it is obviously a bit different, in which case test it and let's let the analytical data tell the tale.

Not saying anyone's tren is or is not properly dosed, mind you. But if there is any doubt, just send it to simec. Frank loves that shit, he pays out for it like a broken slot machine. Let the analysis tell the tale.

I have the same batch of Tren A that was tested here. Im gonna run that at 700 mg/week with 350 test/week and 50mg dbol a day. I dont really get Tren sides other than sweating all day, strength increase, and a bit more aggression.