• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

College Football

Les miles got his walking papers.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

That was the hot seat bowl. Whoever lost was prob gone.
LSU gunna make a hard run on Tom Herman.

ND also canned their DC. Kelly might be on thin ice too if he cant right the ship.

I look at him kinda like Spurrier. Hell of a coach but it's probably just time

Gunno find out if UW is for real, for sure. You guys gotta be pretty pumped about what Peterson is doing anyway.
No doubt Peterson has it going in the right direction. We may need one more year but definitely got the excitement back in the program.

No doubt Peterson has it going in the right direction. We may need one more year but definitely got the excitement back in the program.

What is the teams main strength? Is it a Boise-esque, high octain O? Or just a well rounded team?

What is the teams main strength? Is it a Boise-esque, high octain O? Or just a well rounded team?
Oddly enough our defense has been the strength. Last year the d was very tough and carried us while Peterson gets his players for his system.

We've played cupcakes in the 1st 3 games and lit the scoreboard up. Last week Arizona gave us all we wanted. I hope just because we took them light. Fri will tell us a lot about where we're at.

Oddly enough our defense has been the strength. Last year the d was very tough and carried us while Peterson gets his players for his system.

We've played cupcakes in the 1st 3 games and lit the scoreboard up. Last week Arizona gave us all we wanted. I hope just because we took them light. Fri will tell us a lot about where we're at.

Nice. I look forward to watching. Have been to Seattle 10+ times, so while not a fan, always secretly have pulled for your teams to do well.

I forgot your head coach is the guy that put Boise State on the map, looks like he's got his recruits now. Looking good so far