• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Anyone here uses Bitvavo?

M. Tugboat

You can buy cryptocurrencies with fiat and it always worked for me great in the past. But I was trying to buy crypto using MyBank but the site keeps saying that my bank's name is invalid.

I did exactly the same thing one month ago and everything went smoothly, has anyone experienced anything similar?

Check the name of your bank as some banks may be listed under another name particularly if a credit union.

Have you reached out to customer support about your issue? They may want to see some documents showing your bank’s name.

Have you reached out to customer support about your issue? They may want to see some documents showing your bank’s name.

Yes, I called them but to no solution, they said everything is fine on their end. I'm gonna drop by the bank tomorrow and show them that shit ain't fine.

Yes, I called them but to no solution, they said everything is fine on their end. I'm gonna drop by the bank tomorrow and show them that shit ain't fine.
To me this platform might not be accepting your bank at this time.