New batch peptide SS-31 10mg instock

The peptide SS-31 can reduce mitochondrial ROS production, inhibit cyt c release, and prevent mitochondrial swelling in isolated mitochondria.

Researcher who want to buy SS-31 10mg to do the test, you can contact Aea.ltd for more information. AASraw(Aea.ltd) is a factory to produce pharmaceutical grade peptides.

Here are our peptide packages' delivery to the USA. Within one week you can receive your package. We try our best to serve you well.

Peptide packages' delivery to the USA 加水印.jpg

Special line delivery to the USA recently, About 15 working days you can receive your package.

Special line delivery to the USA April 2024 加水印.jpg

I’ve inquired about pricing ….. each compound costs around double any other Chinese competitor . And competitors have Janoshik testing from 2 weeks ago

I’ve inquired about pricing ….. each compound costs around double any other Chinese competitor . And competitors have Janoshik testing from 2 weeks ago
Hello friend, maybe you can take small quantity to test first? We are factory to produce steroid raw powder. After we run our production, we produce them in 50kg and even above 100kg at a time. Some customers really don't like Janoshik report, and they are more prefer to see our factory HPLC report, more professional. You will get much better prices if quantity is in kg.

New batch peptide BPC 157 5mg, Human growth hormone (hgh 10iu) are in stock. Peptide delivery to the USA is still normal, but the special line to the USA will got some delay.

Peptide powder.jpg

Special line delivery to the European countries. We guarantee you safe delivery.

EU delivery line domestic.png

I don’t think anybody here is buying “kilos” of this shit lol
Thanks, we will consider this aspect. This maybe a good idea, small quantity will get same wholesale prices. You can always contact our customer representitive for discount prices.

Said no one, literally. At least on MESO. Reimbursing customers for independent testing is superior to in-house factory testing.
Yes, you are correct. But for some company customers they are not. Becuase we supply high quality active ingredient powder only including steroid powder( testosterone powder, proviron powder, Oxandrolone powder) and peptide powder, We don't make finished products such injection steroids. Some of our customers that are clinic, manufacturer, compounding company which require more documents such as spec sheet, hplc report, HNMR, MSDS, SOP, GMP, DMF. Janoshik third party lab report can help, but some said the format is too simple for them, they need more details information.

We encourage customers to test our products. For tests that meets conditions, we will take some encouragement based on specific order, like sending gift, discounts even reimburse the costs of testing.

EU domestic re-mail delivery to Romania, better delivery than before.

As a steroid powder factory in China, we try our best to do the best.

EU domestic remail delivery to Romania01.png

I just imagine how much profit is reimbursing a test of 180 USD from someone that bought 30 USD of testosterone LOL
Other companies are reimbursing in customer credit . And that of course until they establish a following and reputation . Advertising costs money . Having proof of quality product at a great price is the best advertising

Other companies are reimbursing in customer credit
Thank you for bring this new ideas to us.

I just imagine how much profit is reimbursing a test of 180 USD from someone that bought 30 USD of testosterone LOL
This does seem unequal. But I believe customers who want to do the test themself must be a serious personal. They care their health, and care what products use on their body. They deserve our respect. To do the testing is a bothering things, not everyone want to do that. They test steroid raw powder from AASraw - Aea.ltd. We have controlled the front-end product quality for them because we don't make steroid injection. For what quality oil to use, and what the concentration is, are depend on them. They can choose the best oil to cook the steroid powder, best quality needle, best vial. There will be no unwanted compound inside it if they didn't add in.

AASraw(Aea.ltd) as steroid powder manufacturer in China, guarantee you top quality steroid powder, safe delivery only.

Last edited:

Yeah but Mr @Gangbang also makes a good point:

Other companies are reimbursing in customer credit . And that of course until they establish a following and reputation . Advertising costs money . Having proof of quality product at a great price is the best advertising

Reimbursing customer testing is a good way to get started around here.

Guys this source is a source for sources they deal in like kg. Y’all don’t need to worry much
We accept small order as well. Customers who have experiences on making steroid powder to steroid injections will be welcome here. AASraw only produce Steroid raw powder.