• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

I was sold fake HCG by a clinic

jonyoung

10+ Year Member
What now, I did two different pregnancy tests and they both came up negative, despite injecting the " HCG" for a long time now.

I"d obviously like to get real HCG although I really don't see the clinic giving me back my money.

That medical industry has really done a number on me ripping me off and screwing me over.

What now, I did two different pregnancy tests and they both came up negative, despite injecting the " HCG" for a long time now.

I"d obviously like to get real HCG although I really don't see the clinic giving me back my money.

That medical industry has really done a number on me ripping me off and screwing me over.

Post the clinic information
Put those fucks out in the open.

HCG can be bought as cheap as 15USD on this board for 5000iu Pharma...
If you know where to look

There's a couple sources here that can provide you with that, and probably cost less than what you were paying at your clinic.

Also, fuck them. Burn that bitch down in the middle of the night. After all, two wrongs always make a right... Or something like that.

Kidding, arson is for weirdos. Just threaten to rape their wives if they don't reimburse you for the junk HCG.

Kidding again, that could get you in trouble, but seriously, i hope everything else you got was legit at least. i'd still be angry regardless.

There's a couple sources here that can provide you with that, and probably cost less than what you were paying at your clinic.

Also, fuck them. Burn that bitch down in the middle of the night. After all, two wrongs always make a right... Or something like that.

Kidding, arson is for weirdos. Just threaten to rape their wives if they don't reimburse you for the junk HCG.

Kidding again, that could get you in trouble, but seriously, i hope everything else you got was legit at least. i'd still be angry regardless.
You're like those sour patch commercials..sour then sweet

Did you try squirting some HCG from the syringe directly onto the pregnancy test?

Did you try squirting some HCG from the syringe directly onto the pregnancy test?

I did although nothing came up, although if you do the urine test and you are injecting HCG , then the HCG should come up in the urine, and the test should come up postive.

It is dirt cheap to buy and there are many options in the underground forum

I'm really not made of money here, although if you would to post some links or just tell me some websites where I could buy HCG, I would greatly appreciate it.

Post the clinic information
Put those fucks out in the open.

HCG can be bought as cheap as 15USD on this board for 5000iu Pharma...
If you know where to look

Well could you instruct me on where to look and or give some names of some websites? I maybe also looking for armidex and or anastrolze as well.

Well once again, do you know of any of these sources, I see links on this website although if you know of websites or sources then I sure would like to hear them. Also I'm going to be looking for some armidex and or anastrolze as well.

Well could you instruct me on where to look and or give some names of some websites?

I would prefer not to brother.

Mainly because I dont even trust my own judgment anymore.

I used to get my Pharma from Adnan, turns out he was selling some bunk hear and ripping off Meso Membership (Including Fake Pharma GH)

So, my recommendation is.... do some research, there are about 3 or 4 places in Meso that are great for Pharma.. HCG especially

Well once again, do you know of any of these sources, I see links on this website although if you know of websites or sources then I sure would like to hear them. Also I'm going to be looking for some armidex and or anastrolze as well.

You're a persistent little one aren't you? Around here we don't post links to sources. It's highly frowned upon.

What you CAN do is look around the forum at the different subsections. Just a suggestion. I mean, if you have time.

Here, I'll throw you a bone. ReliableRX.

You're a persistent little one aren't you? Around here we don't post links to sources. It's highly frowned upon.

What you CAN do is look around the forum at the different subsections. Just a suggestion. I mean, if you have time.

Here, I'll throw you a bone. ReliableRX.

Thanks for the source, I greatly appreciate it, the prices on that website seem good, I just talked to the pharmacist from where the bottle came from and he gave me quite a talk, I had pregnancy test where it came up postive and then three tests where they all came up negative.

Try diluting 0.1 ml of HCG into 10-20 ml of water, stir it well THEN use pregnancy test.

Pregnancy tests are not built for amounts as massive as those in a vial of HCG, so they can (and often do) turn false negatives.

Try diluting 0.1 ml of HCG into 10-20 ml of water, stir it well THEN use pregnancy test.

Pregnancy tests are not built for amounts as massive as those in a vial of HCG, so they can (and often do) turn false negatives.

This is a great tidbit of information. Thanks for sharing.

So I would stick the pregnancy test into the water rather the urine?

Uh, you were peeing on the stick? Bruh....

What are you talking about, I was urinating into a cup and then dipping the stick in the cup, what I'm asking is and the poster I guess confirmed this is would I stick the stick from the pregnancy test right into the water and just avoid the urine altogether.