• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Cex-10

MattA860

Very awesome site where you can buy cryptocurrency with a card I've had zero issues transactions went smoothly seems like extremely legit beauty-wise all around easy way to buy cryptocurrency once you get through verification process. Anyone else use this website?

Very awesome site where you can buy cryptocurrency with a card I've had zero issues transactions went smoothly seems like extremely legit beauty-wise all around easy way to buy cryptocurrency once you get through verification process. Anyone else use this website?
Good afternoon Matt, I am glad to hear everything went smoothly. I was wondering if you could help me out a little bit with all this btc stuff I am a lil older and all this stuff is quite new and confusing to me to say the least I would greatly apreciate any advice you can give. Thank you very much my name is Chris

Good afternoon Matt, I am glad to hear everything went smoothly. I was wondering if you could help me out a little bit with all this btc stuff I am a lil older and all this stuff is quite new and confusing to me to say the least I would greatly apreciate any advice you can give. Thank you very much my name is Chris
Sure no problem he shoot me a direct message on here and I will do the best I can with helping you out