Cex-10

MattA860

Very awesome site where you can buy cryptocurrency with a card I've had zero issues transactions went smoothly seems like extremely legit beauty-wise all around easy way to buy cryptocurrency once you get through verification process. Anyone else use this website?

Very awesome site where you can buy cryptocurrency with a card I've had zero issues transactions went smoothly seems like extremely legit beauty-wise all around easy way to buy cryptocurrency once you get through verification process. Anyone else use this website?
Good afternoon Matt, I am glad to hear everything went smoothly. I was wondering if you could help me out a little bit with all this btc stuff I am a lil older and all this stuff is quite new and confusing to me to say the least I would greatly apreciate any advice you can give. Thank you very much my name is Chris

Good afternoon Matt, I am glad to hear everything went smoothly. I was wondering if you could help me out a little bit with all this btc stuff I am a lil older and all this stuff is quite new and confusing to me to say the least I would greatly apreciate any advice you can give. Thank you very much my name is Chris
Sure no problem he shoot me a direct message on here and I will do the best I can with helping you out

Sponsors