Made my first order with MC last night. Order number 00000634. Definitely looking forward to dealing with someone in U.S.
WTF is the reasoning to post your order #?
waiting for the post of tracking number, day and time of delivery as well. Don’t forget pictures of taking the pack from your mailbox before taking pics of opening it. Every detail matters here.

WTF is the reasoning to post your order #?
waiting for the post of tracking number, day and time of delivery as well. Don’t forget pictures of taking the pack from your mailbox before taking pics of opening it. Every detail matters here.
Guys do this and "just placed an order for 3 mast p, 3 test Prop, 2 anavar" because they are newbs and they think posting their order or order number will make the vendor not scam or selectively scam them because they have a meso/sst/pm account. You see it a lot on sst which is basically newb central

Ok these comments are hilarious. Do I think posting on meso is some sort of insurance that I won’t be scammed by a source? Never thought of it like that honestly. There’s no insurance against scammers or selective scammers though.

I like the lab results for muscle candy. They posted a bunch of lab results from early 2024 showing their products are dosed fairly accurately.

Guys do this and "just placed an order for 3 mast p, 3 test Prop, 2 anavar" because they are newbs and they think posting their order or order number will make the vendor not scam or selectively scam them because they have a meso/sst/pm account. You see it a lot on sst which is basically newb central
Haha its fuckin weird. I've yet to see it, ill have to check out sst then Lol.

Does anyone know the email to reach out to MuscleCandy? Their contact us page doesn’t seem to work for me.

@

Big_bowl0tren

It isn’t weird at all. Many users on anabolex forum will ask the people who work for Naps the status of their order and they will be asked for the order number.

Does anyone know the email to reach out to MuscleCandy? Their contact us page doesn’t seem to work for me.

@

Big_bowl0tren

It isn’t weird at all. Many users on anabolex forum will ask the people who work for Naps the status of their order and they will be asked for the order number.
This isn’t NAPS. Naps is a joke

@

Big_bowl0tren

He’s not asking for anything … he just decided to give out his order number. Also this is Meso not Anabolex. Lol and Naps, please stop there !!!

This isn’t NAPS. Naps is a joke

The mob mentality that encourages this absurd position is unbelievably strong.

I have 40+ orders over years, filled without issue, never got bunk, at the best prices.

What do you base this on? They are the primary authorized dealers for a number of the largest UGLs here.

Let's hear some objective facts behind your statement, not the usual "you're a shill" crap.

Do they fail to deliver? Are they selling bunk?

I have 40+ orders over years, filled without issue, never got bunk, at the best prices.

What do you base this on? They are the primary authorized dealers for a number of the largest UGLs here.

Let's hear some objective facts behind your statement, not the usual "you're a shill" crap.

You just can't resist replying to any mention of Naps, lol.

You running to their rescue everytime is 1000% shillllling. Nobody cares how many orders you have with them.

Yes they fail to deliver, yes they’ve sold bunk. It’s all over the forums and internet. Just like PSL. No i’m not going searching. It’s common knowledge !!

Isn’t it funny you are the only member here that vouches for them constantly, that in itself is pretty odd.

You running to their rescue everytime is 1000% shillllling. Nobody cares how many orders you have with them.

Yes they fail to deliver, yes they’ve sold bunk. It’s all over the forums and internet. Just like PSL. No i’m not going searching. It’s common knowledge !!

Isn’t it funny you are the only member here that vouches for them constantly, that in itself is pretty odd.

Again, I *NEVER* inject them into an unrelated conversation as was done here.

If you had dozens of successful orders from a source, and some clown (you) comes along and loudly insists they're a fraud and sell nothing but bunk, not from experience or lab tests, but from "what he heard", in complete opposition to your experience, actual evidence, and basic logic you'd feel compelled to call it out.

I think it's weird that retards like you will go to the mat defending a baseless claim in some pathetic crowd following move.

Are the major, reliable labs here that say Naps fills more orders through them than all other resellers and direct sales *combined* part of scam too?

Make it make sense, moron.

Last edited:

We can agree to disagree on the topic. Plenty of evidence on naps selling garbage.