I was able to contact muscle candy. They are responsive and quickly resolve any questions. Good customer service.

Also, I’ve bought from naps twice. Once with dragon pharma and once with Ultima. No issues whatsoever. Even meso has a banner ad for Ultima. Is meso scamming for promoting a lab that naps does? The only thing I’ve found that is shady is someone made a fake site called naps-gear and that site is scamming people.

Just a question on the total amounts in the single and kits for hgh. For the concentration of the kits it says 120IU and volume 2x(10) can anyone explain the total because i think its a typo and im being a meathead.

Honestly I’ve had no issues with MC as a quick back up. Fast af and easy process. Seems what I got did what it needed.

Some people posting on this thread are funny. They’ll volunteer others to buy and have it sent off to be tested. If I was made of money I’d do that. But I see Muscle Candy posted a lot of lab reports from early to mid 2024 and that was good enough for me to take a chance on them.

WTF is the reasoning to post your order #?
waiting for the post of tracking number, day and time of delivery as well. Don’t forget pictures of taking the pack from your mailbox before taking pics of opening it. Every detail matters here.
Thank you its been a shitty day and i needed that laugh

Some people posting on this thread are funny. They’ll volunteer others to buy and have it sent off to be tested. If I was made of money I’d do that. But I see Muscle Candy posted a lot of lab reports from early to mid 2024 and that was good enough for me to take a chance on them.
You'd be one of the gang(sheep) at the many source boards around. As long as you stay in line and don't ruffle any feathers you'll be a vip in short order.

The post that you're defending here tells us all we need to know about where you're heads at right now. Proclaiming a source G2G because you received something in your mailbox is the fastest way to get noticed around here.

I'm not made of money, yet I've sent off close to a dozen samples to Jano for HPLC testing since it became available at a reasonable cost more than a few years ago.

I became a mature and well informed consumer. I don't send everything I put into my body. Some things I do. One thing I make sure of is that everything I put into my body comes from a source who Tests all his products AND gives credit to customers who decide to send products to test. That's the key to keeping it affordable and keeping me as safe as possible. This goes for UGL products and sources and International sources. When it comes to USA Pharmacy Grade products my Dr prescribes me I go out on a limb and don't send for testing. That's the extent of me living on the edge.