MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Still awaiting an international order from the 7th. They reached out over 10 days later to say there was some kind of “mix up” with tracking. Original number they sent me was delivered to another state. Still waiting on the “reship”

Finally received my reship, all blister packs banded together and chunked in a box with a tiny piece of random thin styrofoam covering maybe 1/4 of one side of the box (pointless and did zero benefit.) Box was smashed to hell and back along with half my tabs. Whatever is what it is….pretty disappointed to see how far down hill this company has gone and will be using a different source from here on out for my prescription meds.

Finally received my reship, all blister packs banded together and chunked in a box with a tiny piece of random thin styrofoam covering maybe 1/4 of one side of the box (pointless and did zero benefit.) Box was smashed to hell and back along with half my tabs. Whatever is what it is….pretty disappointed to see how far down hill this company has gone and will be using a different source from here on out for my prescription meds.

I don't believe this company has gone downhill at all.
I'm sorry if during shipping, your parcel was smashed to hell and back.
We have received no other complaints from customers of our international orders regarding poor packaging.

Title of this thread suggests UK domestic shipping, but no products showing up on site from UK. Is it only from India now? Will that change?

Title of this thread suggests UK domestic shipping, but no products showing up on site from UK. Is it only from India now? Will that change?

We did have a warehouse in the UK, but currently, it is not operational. However, we are open to the possibility of re-opening it if there is sufficient demand.

Just got my order. US Domestic took 16 days. Will not order again from this source
Hi,

Please allow us the opportunity to make it right, if you contact our team they will try to improve on your experience.

Got my first love letter using this source. Won’t use again either.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your shipment was seized, but please know that we have policies in place to help most customers with free reshipment. If you are based in a country covered by our terms at checkout, please take advantage of this option. While seizures can occur when ordering internationally, it is important to remember that only a small number of packages are affected. This is why our free reshipment policy exists. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Here's something positive:

Check out this Janoshik link for more information:
Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/42782-Cenforce_100mg_V1Z2U1HF192X
(Customer blind testing)

Results for Cenforce 100 (Sildenafil): Sildenafil Citrate content is 122.94mg

This demonstrates the high quality of our products. For those who are curious, the product should weigh more than 100mg due to the additional mass from Citrate, while Sildenafil is the active ingredient.

Placed an order may 14 US Domestic still waiting 2 weeks after.

When you order from this source you have to come and complain on the thread to get them to ship your stuff.

Mine sat at label created for two weeks until I brought it up in here. Then they finally went to the post office.

Placed an order may 14 US Domestic still waiting 2 weeks after.
No slow as in I placed the order a week ago. They printed the label a day or two ago and still haven’t dropped the package off.

Also you pay priority shipping prices and they ship ground advantage, so tag another week in transit once USPS actually has the pack.

I bet my international order from PCT24x7 arrives before the “US domestic” I ordered from this source.

Y’all are playing games making telegram groups, sending me spam about it & you can’t even ship my measy 2 item order.

There’s complaints about the same thing 3 weeks ago on SST. So, your US warehouse “delays” are going on a month now?

This has been an issue for 1.5 months. First account I saw was on SST.

Their excuse for those 6 weeks has been something like “hiccup at us warehouse”

Just order international from PCT24x7.biz - it’ll be better customer service and arrive quicker than domestic from this source.

When you order from this source you have to come and complain on the thread to get them to ship your stuff.

Mine sat at label created for two weeks until I brought it up in here. Then they finally went to the

Mine sat at label created for two weeks until I brought it up in here. Then they finally went to the post office.

Just order international from PCT24x7.biz - it’ll be better customer service and arrive quicker than domestic from this source.
Wow, that's crazy mines sat for 6 days before getting to post office. I will order from PCT24x7 from now on.

Wow, that's crazy mines sat for 6 days before getting to post office. I will order from PCT24x7 from now on.

PCT24 is great, but the recent price rises give PCTZONE a window of opportunity if they lower prices (or offer a "best price by 10%" guarantee including discounts and special offers) of competitors pricing.

The problem is PCTZONE is more expensive and no better on shipping time.

Plenty will accept slower delivery in exchange for the best price.

I've said it before. If someone is ordering 10,20,50 of the same strip they should be entitled to a generous discount vs the single strip price as it's just as much work to grab 1 strip as 50, and would encourage bulk buying. A win win.

Yeah f*ck pct.zone my “domestic” order of litterally 2 slips of caber took about 3 weeks.

Oh yeah, you also pay priority shipping price & they ship ground advantage. Scummy.

HI,

We had posted an announcement than our US warehouse was no hiccup, we have acknowledged publicly the problems and are in the process of resolving the problem. We have no excuse, only that the US warehouse is being improved rapidly.