MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Prices just go up for aromasin?
Hi,

Our India warehouse has slightly raised the price. However, we still offer a best price guarantee. If you email us using our contact form, we can match or beat any competitor's price (if not resulting in a loss)!

Code:
https://pct.zone/contact-us/

PCT.ZONE

Can you get Sun Pharma Sotret NF? 8mg,16mg,24mg,32mg

It's isotretinoin.

Thanks in advance.

I am confident that we can assist you with your inquiry. To confirm and provide pricing information, please reach out to our team using the contact form provided below. Kindly specify the desired dosage for accurate assistance.

Code:
https://pct.zone/contact-us/

Yours sincerely,
PCT.ZONE

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in your domestic purchase delivery. We have recently made changes to our domestic setup to ensure that customers receive their orders promptly, within several days, using priority mail.

Regarding your order from India that was seized, we agreed to reship it, this was initiated five days ago from your above post, including the weekend inbetween where the warehouse was closed. I am optimistic that your reshipment will be dispatched today. Tracking will be provided.
It is now Tuesday in India and still processing. So much for that optimism lol

It is now Tuesday in India and still processing. So much for that optimism lol

TBH I've never had an India pharma order that didn't seem to always involve unexplained delays and foot dragging. From the cheaper sources anyway (one reason I've raged at these guys for sometimes tripling prices up to what "premium" India pharma sources charge, without providing the same level of service).

I've learned it's part of the deal.

TBH I've never had an India pharma order that didn't seem to always involve unexplained delays and foot dragging. From the cheaper sources anyway (one reason I've raged at these guys for sometimes tripling prices up to what "premium" India pharma sources charge, without providing the same level of service).

I've learned it's part of the deal.
Agreed. Lesson learned the hard way, here. Hopefully others won’t make the same mistake I did. You can either pay a premium for good service from trusted, tried and true sources or risk this route to save some money. Great example of the old platitude: “you get what you pay for.”

Agreed. Lesson learned the hard way, here. Hopefully others won’t make the same mistake I did. You can either pay a premium for good service from trusted, tried and true sources or risk this route to save some money. Great example of the old platitude: “you get what you pay for.”

Actually I go for the cheapest these days, as long as I can wait 3 months if necessary, lol.

Who’s your trusted tried and true source ?

And no I’m not looking for a source, just curious of your answer…

Hi,

Truly, I am sorry! I thought I would give an explanation for the delay in your reshipment. Our system is actually automated; in most cases, an order from our India warehouse gets tracking within 12 hours on weekdays (some receive it within an hour if just before cut-off). However, in this case, due to a product replacement, we have had to manually communicate with the warehouse, but they were likely busy with weekend orders. Even reshipments are usually automated, provided there is no problem with an item in the order.

This is an edge case, but we definitely need to investigate how to automate product replacements in the future to minimize the manual delays. We accept the responsibility for this and have already begun discussing how to handle product replacement cases better in the future.

Do not worry, though. As mentioned, our reputation and even our sponsorship are worth more than an order, and we will make it right. We strive to operate to the standards you would expect from any company. We won't run, nor will we steal your money.

If you'd like, you can contact us through email communications, and I will refund 20% of your order and ship the order as promised. If the warehouse did not see our communication on product replacement, we can even increase your order for free! Actions speak louder than words, and your experience with us (and feedback) does matter.

With that said, our US domestic warehouse has also improved. We now ship all priority and most orders are dispatched the same day or next. We have had to reduce our range of stock, but we will slowly refill all the other items that the warehouse used to stock.

We are hoping that positive reviews will now slowly start to come in. Often people post when they have a negative experience, as they are free to do so, but we are not sure how to encourage people with positive experiences to share them. In other communities, we have a lot of good reviews, and we link these on our homepage.

Let us know how we can improve your experience beyond just sending that reshipment; we are all ears and willing to act. I have shared this with Ben too, and I am just about to email you as well to see how we can turn your opinion around.

-Ana

Hi,

Truly, I am sorry! I thought I would give an explanation for the delay in your reshipment. Our system is actually automated; in most cases, an order from our India warehouse gets tracking within 12 hours on weekdays (some receive it within an hour if just before cut-off). However, in this case, due to a product replacement, we have had to manually communicate with the warehouse, but they were likely busy with weekend orders. Even reshipments are usually automated, provided there is no problem with an item in the order.

This is an edge case, but we definitely need to investigate how to automate product replacements in the future to minimize the manual delays. We accept the responsibility for this and have already begun discussing how to handle product replacement cases better in the future.

Do not worry, though. As mentioned, our reputation and even our sponsorship are worth more than an order, and we will make it right. We strive to operate to the standards you would expect from any company. We won't run, nor will we steal your money.

If you'd like, you can contact us through email communications, and I will refund 20% of your order and ship the order as promised. If the warehouse did not see our communication on product replacement, we can even increase your order for free! Actions speak louder than words, and your experience with us (and feedback) does matter.

With that said, our US domestic warehouse has also improved. We now ship all priority and most orders are dispatched the same day or next. We have had to reduce our range of stock, but we will slowly refill all the other items that the warehouse used to stock.

We are hoping that positive reviews will now slowly start to come in. Often people post when they have a negative experience, as they are free to do so, but we are not sure how to encourage people with positive experiences to share them. In other communities, we have a lot of good reviews, and we link these on our homepage.

Let us know how we can improve your experience beyond just sending that reshipment; we are all ears and willing to act. I have shared this with Ben too, and I am just about to email you as well to see how we can turn your opinion around.

-Ana

Ana did reach out and they are supposed to be taking steps to rectify not only my particular situation, but future similar circumstances as well. I will continue to update and I appreciate the prompt communication.

I do recommend that the “help” team not simply tell customers what they want to hear and actually provide accurate information. Most of my expectations came from Ben and when that information wasn’t accurate, it just made the situation worse.

I am hopeful that my experience with PCT.zone will turn around and I will update this thread accordingly.

Just ordered us domestic T3 and I got evolve labs t3. The brand on the site under us domestic section says Abdi Ibrahim. Would of went somewhere else if that was the case.

Last edited:
Just ordered us domestic T3 and I got evolve labs t3. The brand on the site under us domestic section says Abdi Ibrahim. Would of went somewhere else if that was the case.
Hi,

We changed our US warehouse to improve speeds but lost some brands we stocked. We agree that they are not equivalent brands and are happy to refund the difference, or ship the brand requested from Turkey for free. We will update our website to reflect the new brand.

You can contact us on our contact form and let us know which you prefer. We can also send the product you have for testing and we will cover all costs,plus provide store credit of $50.

Apologies!

PCT.ZONE

Hi,

Messaging you now!

Is there anything going on in India at the moment that's affecting business generally? I ask because a few places that are usually quick to respond seem to be off the map this week.

Perhaps just a coincidence.

Is there anything going on in India at the moment that's affecting business generally? I ask because a few places that are usually quick to respond seem to be off the map this week.

Perhaps just a coincidence.

Likely just a coincidence, sometimes store fronts are managed by one individual but they are not the shippers, it can seem very quiet if that individual spends extra time with family, or friends.

Likely just a coincidence, sometimes store fronts are managed by one individual but they are not the shippers, it can seem very quiet if that individual spends extra time with family, or friends.

Thanks, I was hoping there was another explanation so I could let them off the hook :)

Placed another order since my first one went so well. First order of Accutane, telmisartan and a few odds and ends came very quickly. Like within in a week. Ordered more Accutane, t4 and modafinil this time. Was shipped with tracking the day after I ordered.

What, if any is the credit offered for testing? Can't seem to find it.
Hi,

We list it on our terms, we offer $50 store credit and will refund all testing cost. We will try to make this clearer in the future!

Code:
https://pct.zone/terms_and_conditions/