MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

PCT24 is great, but the recent price rises give PCTZONE a window of opportunity if they lower prices (or offer a "best price by 10%" guarantee including discounts and special offers) of competitors pricing.

The problem is PCTZONE is more expensive and no better on shipping time.

Plenty will accept slower delivery in exchange for the best price.

I've said it before. If someone is ordering 10,20,50 of the same strip they should be entitled to a generous discount vs the single strip price as it's just as much work to grab 1 strip as 50, and would encourage bulk buying. A win win.
Hi,

The price rises are no surprise, unfortunately both suppliers raced to the bottom. We do offer a best price guarantee of 5% currently, and we also offer wholesale pricing but this is based on total price.

Wow, that's crazy mines sat for 6 days before getting to post office. I will order from PCT24x7 from now on.
Hi,

Both competitors ship from India, both will have equal speed from India, and both offer the best price guarantee.

Unfortunately, our US domestic warehouse has encountered challenges over the last 2 months. Instead of shutting it down for reorganization, we attempted to keep it operational, which turned out to be the wrong decision. This led to some negative experiences that we are open to correcting.

Despite this, some have taken the opportunity to mention our competitors in this thread, even though they do not provide a similar option and have the exact same delivery time from India.

The US warehouse is expected to rapidly improve over the next 1-2 weeks. However, our product offerings from the US warehouse may be affected as more stock arrives.

HI,

We had posted an announcement than our US warehouse was no hiccup, we have acknowledged publicly the problems and are in the process of resolving the problem. We have no excuse, only that the US warehouse is being improved rapidly.

Rapidly? The first complaint I could find was from March. It’s June. Not sure I’d consider 3 months rapid.

But, I see how you perceive time differently, given your TA times.

Rapidly? The first complaint I could find was from March. It’s June. Not sure I’d consider 3 months rapid.

But, I see how you perceive time differently, given your TA times.
Our store is currently undergoing some improvements based on the feedback we've received, especially for the US warehouse. We understand that every store can receive negative feedback, and we value each one. However, it's important to remember that they may not represent the views of all our customers. We appreciate your support and encourage you to stay tuned for some exciting updates regarding the US warehouse. Thanks for being a part of our journey!

Both may “come from India” but-

I’ve never received a love letter using PCT24x7 over multiple drops. Haven’t seen any complaints in his thread of such.

We have a fantastic connection with their store, or more so, with the supplier they resell from. In fact, our stores ship from almost the same neighborhood. Our packaging is identical, and even the wholesaler where products are acquired is the same. We are familiar with their seizure rate, and it matches our own. When you receive a seizure from one source over the other, especially in this scenario, it's easy to assume that the issue is related to choosing one supplier over the other. However, in reality, it would not make a difference which one you picked. Sometimes, one may have bad luck by trying a competitor, only to experience a seizure, and then switching to our store and never encountering the same issue.

If you have had the chance to shop at both stores, it might be interesting to take a look at their return addresses; you might find it surprising, I think. In cases where there are complaints about our India warehouse, it's possible that the same issues also apply to the competitor you mentioned. They may just choose not to highlight this fact, as it would reveal that they are a reseller closely connected to us.

Recently, the only negative feedback we have received, apart from the occasional mishap, which we acknowledge can happen (with a probability of 2-3% in the USA, which can seem high when one person posts their package was seized), pertains to our US warehouse - something that our competitor does not have. This is an area we are highly motivated to enhance, as we are committed to continually improving this warehouse.

Feel free to revisit after we announce the improvements; I am confident that actions speak louder than words. Looking forward to showcasing our progress to you.

Last edited:
Hi,

Both competitors ship from India, both will have equal speed from India, and both offer the best price guarantee.

Unfortunately, our US domestic warehouse has encountered challenges over the last 2 months. Instead of shutting it down for reorganization, we attempted to keep it operational, which turned out to be the wrong decision. This led to some negative experiences that we are open to correcting.

Despite this, some have taken the opportunity to mention our competitors in this thread, even though they do not provide a similar option and have the exact same delivery time from India.

The US warehouse is expected to rapidly improve over the next 1-2 weeks. However, our product offerings from the US warehouse may be affected as more stock arrives.
Quit the bullshit talk, “we’re making improvements”

Literally orders come in US domestic … ship them out the same day or following day. Not hard !!

Unless you’re saying you have stuff in stock that you don’t.

Quit the bullshit talk, “we’re making improvements”

Literally orders come in US domestic … ship them out the same day or following day. Not hard !!

Unless you’re saying you have stuff in stock that you don’t.
Hi,

For OPSEC reasons we are unable to reveal much as to why our US warehouse could not reach that expectation, we wish it would, but same or following day will soon be the case. It is not related to stock.

We too are frustrated at its performance, but it is as said, a giant improvement is being made to allow for same day or next day dispatch.

We are really sorry, we read and reply to every comment and complaint, and as I am sure many of you will know, it does affect us, as it would you. We are in no way avoiding the problem, and if this were a no-risk industry, we would reveal what harmed our operation for 2 months, and what measures are being implemented to fix it.

If anyone is upset by our US domestic performance, they can talk to us, we would rather a happy experience where you receive your order and a refund, than you upset. Often, people forget we are human, just talk to us and we will give your money back, we are not difficult people.

Any and all feedback, we will act on. We have made mistakes, allowing the US warehouse to operate (we underestimated the time to fix), but we will learn from all of them.

Thank you,
PCT.ZONE

Ordered from us domestic stock end of April, took 16 days.
I was intouch with them and they told me they were having issues the us shipping. Everything was there. It just took much longer than I anticipated. They were offering to refund or ship international with discount for my trouble but the package showed up the next day.
Took longer than I wanted, but I did get it.

I also ordered from the India source last month international took 25 days.

I cant edit my post. The last line is supposed to say "ordered from the other India source last month international took 25 days."

If customers are experiencing any issues with our website today, please be informed that we are currently undergoing an upgrade. The site should be fully operational shortly.

Placed an order in early May, received about 2.5 weeks later. Everything packed well and tight, everything works great and will definitely use again. Ordered sust, clen, nolva, arimidex, and clomid. Very satisfied with the process and shipping speed was good for international .

Placed an order in early May, received about 2.5 weeks later. Everything packed well and tight, everything works great and will definitely use again. Ordered sust, clen, nolva, arimidex, and clomid. Very satisfied with the process and shipping speed was good for international .
Must be nice. My first order was a small domestic order. Took about 3 weeks. Was hopeful that international would be better. Int’l order was at the beginning of May and was seized by customs. They said they are reshipping (paid another $25 to split the order up) but it’s been a week and nothing has shipped. I was told it would ship Friday or Sat and then today “Ben” from the “help” email said maybe they were closed over the weekend. Overall it has been a pretty laughable experience compared to other Chinese and Indian suppliers.

We’ll see if I ever get the $400+ worth of product that I ordered. I’m not too hopeful at this point.

Must be nice. My first order was a small domestic order. Took about 3 weeks. Was hopeful that international would be better. Int’l order was at the beginning of May and was seized by customs. They said they are reshipping (paid another $25 to split the order up) but it’s been a week and nothing has shipped. I was told it would ship Friday or Sat and then today “Ben” from the “help” email said maybe they were closed over the weekend. Overall it has been a pretty laughable experience compared to other Chinese and Indian suppliers.

We’ll see if I ever get the $400+ worth of product that I ordered. I’m not too hopeful at this point.

I wouldn't get too worried. As a sponsor they're very unlikely to walk off with your money. There's too much accountability for sources here for any to get away with that kind of behavior. Slow resolution is common, but a complete ripoff is not.

I wouldn't get too worried. As a sponsor they're very unlikely to walk off with your money. There's too much accountability for sources here for any to get away with that kind of behavior. Slow resolution is common, but a complete ripoff is not.
I’m not worried—mostly just sharing my experience so that others know what to expect should they decide to give this source a try. I knew the risk I was taking—if it shows up, great. If not, that’s the name of this game. Either way, I’ll be sure to update here with how it ends up.

I’m not worried—mostly just sharing my experience so that others know what to expect should they decide to give this source a try. I knew the risk I was taking—if it shows up, great. If not, that’s the name of this game. Either way, I’ll be sure to update here with how it ends up.

If you get ripped off, there no way they'd be let off the hook here. The pressure would never cease. That's why I said it's unlikely.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in your domestic purchase delivery. We have recently made changes to our domestic setup to ensure that customers receive their orders promptly, within several days, using priority mail.

Regarding your order from India that was seized, we agreed to reship it, this was initiated five days ago from your above post, including the weekend inbetween where the warehouse was closed. I am optimistic that your reshipment will be dispatched today. Tracking will be provided.