MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

I have an issue with my recent order and just reached out to them to see how it’s resolved. I’m not happy with the domestic shop as my shit was rattling in the pack and not even remotely close to the amount I ordered int

Edit* my first intl order was fast and smooth btw

I have an issue with my recent order and just reached out to them to see how it’s resolved. I’m not happy with the domestic shop as my shit was rattling in the pack and not even remotely close to the amount I ordered int

Edit* my first intl order was fast and smooth btw
Guess it was an error on my end.

Yea I ordered internationally but needed something to patch me over. Probably not the smartest move to pay 10x if it’s only going to be a couple days quicker.
my international order was 3x that (time-wise). it sat in India customs long enough for me to check the reship. seller is fine with me, but ordering things international can be dicey. my wife had a similar experience ordering something else from another vendor in India (not pharma related)

**edited for clarity

I placed an international order on may 6th. Payment was accepted. They didn’t ship it until the 15th.
This is my third order and by far the longest it’s taken to ship. If they continue to take this long I will definitely not order again.