• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Scenic snaps from around the world

Damn that looks good. The edging is perfect. Always impressed when people take the time to do that.

In my area rows have to be pretty much perfect. The other farmers will show up for a beer to laugh at you! I'm the only guy under 60 still farming in miles. I started at 28 and got shit on and corrected for everything I did hahah. Thank God for those salty fuckers.
All that grass you see I paid almost 20k for them to sod it when I built my house. My neighbors bust my balls all the time about my grass and how much time I spend on it. Kinda funny though none of them will even walk on it they all walk around to my house lol

I bought a bad boy zt 60”. It seemed the best bang for my buck after researching all of them. I also used my buddies who has 100 hours on his with no problems. Only thing different I got the Kawasaki engine he has the Khloer. Stihl frs 90 (i think) combi system for weed eater and edger. Stihl 430 backpack blower. I like the combi system as I can add pretty much anything when I need it and keep the same power head.
Kawasaki motors are the best hands down. All my mowers are kawais- bad boy mowers seem to be real popular down south, I've been noticing them gaining popularity moving north too. I run the equivalent of the khombi system but made by Echo. Here's a little Sunday afternoon grass cutting pro tip...to make them stripes really pop...cut them at your normal length, then raise the deck about an inch and either go over the same direction again or cross cut it....that'll be .000009 BTC:D:D:D

All that grass you see I paid almost 20k for them to sod it when I built my house. My neighbors bust my balls all the time about my grass and how much time I spend on it. Kinda funny though none of them will even walk on it they all walk around to my house lol
Throw down some milorganite and take over your neighborhood!!

Kawasaki motors are the best hands down. All my mowers are kawais- bad boy mowers seem to be real popular down south, I've been noticing them gaining popularity moving north too. I run the equivalent of the khombi system but made by Echo. Here's a little Sunday afternoon grass cutting pro tip...to make them stripes really pop...cut them at your normal length, then raise the deck about an inch and either go over the same direction again or cross cut it....that'll be .000009 BTC:D:D:D
I actually almost bought a scag but it was almost 2k more for the scag and I couldn’t justify it for residential use, then another place gave me a good deal on all the equipment I mentioned. Basically gave me the edger and weed eater heads for free. 7k for mower and all stihl equipment
Lol I only do PayPal . Now I’ve done that part except for raising the deck because I cut at the highest setting 4.5”. So after the first mow and I go back over it or cross should just drag the stripper with blades off? or actually run the blades while I do it the second time?

B50F5497-DF7F-4260-B26C-DD8AC20B8711.jpeg
Not very pretty from here but it is an awesome piece of real estate. Will post better pics when I go Jerimiah Johnson in that bitch next week. Just scouting it out for now. That canyon is around 100 feet deep. This is the mouth of it. It runs for miles and miles. Full of caves filled with lions, bears, rattlesnakes and some of the nastiest and meanest drug/human smugglers around. The folks the main stream media doesn’t want you to know about. Absolutely the best place on earth for me. Looks like my side job of “predator control” is booming again.
Happens every fall. Click. Click. Boom. :cool:

Was recently in Savannah for our anniversary. Savannah is the only city I actually like. The rich history and architecture is just second to none with the backdrop of Oaks covered in spanish moss. I intended to get married in one of the many squares/gardens in the city but my mother in law got involved and that went out the window. But anywho I try to get back to Savannah once a year at least since I first visited about 12 years ago.

During this visit I was finally able to explore the Bonaventure Cemetary and it was probably the coolest place I've ever been to in my entire life. The stone and iron work is just phenomenal and it's amazing how much effort people used to put into their and their family's final resting place. Here's a couple pics from the cemetery, I took hundreds but I'll just give ya a few to outline just how wild that cemetary is. We were there for 4 hours a d maybe saw 25%20200921_154523.jpg
20200921_153618.jpg
20200921_154523.jpg

From a simpler time when you could travel. Europe and finished off with these shots from Cappadocia, Turkey. Turkey by far was the most fun.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201025_141719_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20201025_141719_com.instagram.android.jpg
    814.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20201025_141745_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20201025_141745_com.instagram.android.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Haven't posted in a few years, here's beautiful Alberta. Before the snow

Attachments

• Shdhfujs.jpg
    Shdhfujs.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10