• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

I like my weed, I like my booze, but they don't like my hormones

I seriously doubt that. Brain chemistry yes, sex hormones no. Sex hormones work on a much longer period than brain chemistry.

That's very interesting because for years, I felt as it was my hormones. But my hormones didn't seem to be affected by the smoking.

I wonder what can be done to combat the drop in libido I feel after I smoke?

Really? Hasn't this gone to the twilight zone at this point. The thread appears guided by a stoner, and the worst part is those including myself biting? I wonder what that says:eek::drooling:.

The long and short is there is NO DAMN WAY IN HELL YOU ARE "FEELING" A HORMONE DROP AFTER SMOKING. Especially if you are smoking some of the finer buds available today. So come on, how you gonna tell me your hormones are dropping on a dime when you cant even stop your kness from jerking around....LOL.. Chink eyed non stop 4 hours, and the only real sensation you have is your stomach starting to feel hungry. Shit the friction created from you opening all those pantry doors in order to access EVERY SINGLE DIFFERENT FOOD ITEM in the house would be a distraction within its self I would think. And finally, the pain from that callas on the remote controll fingers has got to outweigh every other process, as you move from channel to channel incessantly as attempting to enjoy the entire cable spectrum at once...

And you are telling me you can feel your hormones drop. I am pretty sure there is a feeling of detachment or numbness as well...... IF I RECALL THOSE DAYS CORRECTLY...

But I do enjoy the opportunity to REGALE myself. As Always...:p

PS: Weed and Wives do NOT Go together. They are looking for stability and production. They may pretend to be on board, but think again. The are not to be trusted like a bud. They will dick you over at the first sign of weakness ALWAYS. They do not approve (Girlfriends included as they are sizing you up for the job of SUGAR DADDY.

Now weed does go nicely with a piece of Wednesday night STRANGE whilst you slap a high five with your bud on the other end.. I fear you have created a negative paradigm by the process of LEARNED BEHAVIOR. Secondly, there is just no place for pot in your life if you are going to succeed... Thats just the way it is. Stoners are good for Floundering around till they get Gigged - unfortunate truth...:)

That's very interesting because for years, I felt as it was my hormones. But my hormones didn't seem to be affected by the smoking.

I wonder what can be done to combat the drop in libido I feel after I smoke?

Last edited:
Pot helps me forget about women or at least stop obsessing about women.

I am a writer, so I work from home. It helps me with my writing. It helps me stay focused.