• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Floyd Mayweather

That female judge must be blind!! She gave Floyd only 6 rounds?? Give me a fucking break - it was a shut out - he won all 12.

All agreed, and I like Floyd,, but just tired of seeing these boxers being able to pick their fights and dodge all the true competition... It has ruined the sport if you ask me... IMHO... Thats why I bet on Floyd but didn't even watch the fight... I knew what was going to happen... sad :( at least i won some money :)

All agreed, and I like Floyd,, but just tired of seeing these boxers being able to pick their fights and dodge all the true competition... It has ruined the sport if you ask me... IMHO... Thats why I bet on Floyd but didn't even watch the fight... I knew what was going to happen... sad :( at least i won some money :)

Floyd has been champion for 17 years and in that 17 years he has fought everyone for the exception of Manny Pac. And he didn't fight Manny because he wouldn't submit to Olympic style drug testing. He requested this because Manny got busted and tested hot for a fight before. He said because the blood draw will make him weak. SMH, Give me a break! The little vial of blood! It was a fucking cop out! He then went on to get his assed kicked and missed out on that 40million dollars. Floyd is a boxing genius plain and simple!

That female judge must be blind!! She gave Floyd only 6 rounds?? Give me a fucking break - it was a shut out - he won all 12.

She is the same judge who scored the fight for Bradley against Pacquiao. She has horrible issues, I don't know what kind of credentials she has to judge events of this magnitude. She is doing it flat out wrong. The commentators judged the 4 fights that night better than the judges themselves! I'm speechless.

As to Mayweather...

paquiao-punch-output1-300x195.jpg