• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Question about my current cycle?

EKANE

Im 6 weeks in going on 7 weeks of a test e 500 mgs a wk and mast p 100 mg eod. I used test p eod for 1st 3 weeks for a kick along with test e and mast p. then went to regular 500 mg test e and mast p eod until now. Ive come into some more test e and will be upping my mg to 750 for last few weeks. my question is that i have not taking any aromasin so far and have not had any issues. Strength is all good and libido has been good. Just wondering what you guys thought about if I should get some type of aromasin since im upping my mgs. havent had any major bloat or anything so far but dont want my e levels to be too high. Any info is appreciated ahead of time.

My advice would be Labs and that will tell you. Everyone is different, what works for me may not work for you.