• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Blood Results - Help

boosydoosy

Subscriber
I PMed another member here that knows a bit more about blood work that I. I wanted to show a few more members and see if I could get some more honest feedback.

The assertion here is the user has been on Sustonon 250 for 2 weeks pinning .5 ml ED. Also on Tren and Anavar but only for a week.

Considering it is the first 2 weeks of the gear, the initial thought was g2g, but another test 5 weeks in will tell if the longer esters have increased overall blood plasma levels or if it was just prop, correct? Not doubting what I was told, just would like to hear some other points of view as well.

Is this guy full of sh1t or do you think he is on some good gear?

Page_1_LRpg2.jpg

That one works. This is a good question.

I've never used any blends, but we know the shorter esters allow us to reach high levels faster. What was the concentration per ml? Llewelyn has this to say

Over the past 25 years, Sustanon® 250 has probably been the most sought-after injectable testosterone among athletes. It must be emphasized, however, that this is not due to an unusual potency of this testosterone combination (esters really only affect the release of testosterone). This is simply due to the fact that a stack of four different testosterone compounds is a very good selling point; it is perceived to have more value. In most instances you will actually get a lot more for your money with testosterone enanthate or cypionate. The advantages to be found in Sustanon® 250 are for the medical user only. If you were tied to your doctor for regular injections, then Sustanon® 250 would allow you to visit him or her less frequently. This equates to a clear improvement in patient comfort. But if you are a bodybuilder injecting the drug every week, blood levels will build to the same extremes.

As I've always understood it, with frequent injecting cycle like your buddy, the overlapping release and cessation of release of the different esters will overall cause stabilization / peak much sooner than the last one takes full effect. So it wouldn't be a rapid linear increase after the short ester, by design, if dosed right. I might be off on this, it's a little late.

Anyway, this is just what I understood! Could be off.

A good starting point would be to search for some other sust logs with blood work on x week. A good ending point would be to map out the four esters approximate releases with the dose distribution, but that sounds like a hassle.

Edit to add:

Esterified forms of testosterone are designed to prolong the window of therapeutic effect following administration, allowing for a less frequent injection schedule compared to injections of free (unesterified) steroid. Sustanon 250 is designed to provide a rapid peak in testosterone levels (24-48 hours after injection), and maintain physiological concentrations for approximately 21 days. Each 250 mg ampule provides 176mg of testosterone.

Last edited:
That one works. This is a good question.
I've never used any blends, but we know the shorter esters allow us to reach high levels faster. What was the concentration per ml? Llewelyn has this to say
As I've always understood it, with frequent injecting cycle like your buddy, the overlapping release and cessation of release of the different esters will overall cause stabilization / peak much sooner than the last one takes full effect. So it wouldn't be a rapid linear increase after the short ester, by design, if dosed right. I might be off on this, it's a little late.
Anyway, this is just what I understood! Could be off.
A good starting point would be to search for some other sust logs with blood work on x week. A good ending point would be to map out the four esters approximate releases with the dose distribution, but that sounds like a hassle.
Edit to add:
Good point. I found this on another forum. It is one of those secure links so I won't bother posting it. Supposedly he is one of the first guys to have bought a particular vendors gear.

From everything I can find, those results look pretty damned good, but we really won't know if the gear is properly dosed unless we get bloods done again at 5 weeks? I am understanding this i think.

This was apparently a blind testing where the user had the gear before the vendor knew it would be tested. The vendor DID PAY this guy $100 to post the results. It doesn't look like the entire report, but that shit is legit from what I'm being told. I'm no fucking expert. Not in the least.

The dude got the levels wrong at first saying he had "free" test levels around 1000. That would be fucking amazing but how is that possible? "Total" test was above 1000 and that seems really good for the Sustonon he is on. I wrote him on the forum and asked if he would go get more bloods in several week but I've yet to hear shit.

If he post again, I'll come back and let you know. Then we can really put the theory to the test. Seems like it is right and those test levels should climb a bit more being on ~800 mg a week of test.

Esters do modify how much test because thier molecular weight is taken into account meaning longer esters, less pure test, whereas shorter ester, more pure test. Per pin it probably doesn't matter, but if you do a full calculation from say 100 MG TNE Everyday vs 100 MG test enanthate over a 6 month period and you would see a dramatic difference in the amount of actual test delivered over ester. Some rough math, the enathate ester has accounts for around 31% of the molecular weight so in 180 days at 100 mg a day for a total of 18,000mg or 18 grams, 12 and a half grams of actual test, 5.5 grams of ester.....now that's a difference.

To address half lives as well, it takes between 5 and 7 half lives to reach STABLE (not peak) blood plasma levels for most substances taken regularly. This would make Sustonon hard to test for in a variety of way with just blood test I would think. A blend of half lives with a blend of ester weights? What the fuck....

Above 1000 in two weeks is bad ass.

The assertion here is the user has been on Sustonon 250 for 2 weeks pinning .5 ml ED. Also on Tren and Anavar but only for a week.

It looks significantly under dosed to me. If he's been injecting 0.5ml (125mgs)/day or ~900mg/week, his TT should be a lot higher than 1022 ng/dL after two weeks. It's garbage.

Last edited:
After two weeks at 900mg QW - probably 4000 - 5000 ng/dL.

I'm not sure I agree with that at all. You sparked my interest so I looked around. I found an interesting graph showing the blood concentration increason from a single 125 mg injection of a test blend over 8 days.
graphofstuff.jpg

http://s14.postimg.org/xrii05ku5/graphofstuff.jpg

If you look it appears that in a day, the largest increase seen is 35 ng/dL. So take that out 5 days (don't you like graphs?) and it would look something like this.
URL]

Quoted from the article because those pictures blow fucking ball sack
" Maximal increases of approximately 40 nmol/l testosterone over basal values are described one day after intramuscular administration of a testosterone ester combination of 115.7mg testosterone enanthate and 20mg testosterone propionate to three hypogonadal patients (Fukutaniet al. 1974)"

Over 5 days at most you would be able to accumulate with a test blend is another 140-160 ng/DL. So for 10 days that would mean 350-400 mg/dL increase for this blend.

So if his total test levels are at 1022 and the most his test levels could have increased if dosed exactly at 250mg/ml and taken at .5 ml a day (the Exact dosage from the graph funny enough). I think the dude is in his mid 30s so a healthy guy should be in the 500-650 at best.

Are you sure you can build your test levels up that fast with Sustanon or any test for that matter?

I will look this up myself next time if this is right. I didn't do a ton of digging but I pulled some lazy shit and just posted here. I got some great insight but if I'm not totally dumb here I think for being a vet, suggesting test levels in the 4-5k range after 2 weeks seems pretty insane.

Looks like the Sustonon is exactly that going from the saturation levels. Not over dosed, not under dosed....

Sorry if I'm wrong, I've been known to be but let's hear it. If you don't know, just don't say anything. I don't broscience has room in this world - the makers should be dragged out and shot ....

Last edited:
I'm not sure I agree with that at all. You sparked my interest so I looked around. I found an interesting graph showing the blood concentration increason from a single 125 mg injection of a test blend over 8 days.
graphofstuff.jpg

If you look it appears that in a day, the largest increase seen is 35 ng/dL. So take that out 5 days (don't you like graphs?) and it would look something like this.
URL]

" Maximal increases of approximately 40 nmol/l testosterone over basal values are described one day after intramuscular administration of a testosterone ester combination of 115.7mg testosterone enanthate and 20mg testosterone propionate to three hypogonadal patients (Fukutaniet al. 1974)"

Over 5 days at most you would be able to accumulate with a test blend is another 140-160 ng/DL. So for 10 days that would mean 350-400 mg/dL increase for this blend.

So if his total test levels are at 1022 and the most his test levels could have increased if dosed exactly at 250mg/ml and taken at .5 ml a day (the Exact dosage from the graph funny enough). I think the dude is in his mid 30s so a healthy guy should be in the 500-650 at best.

Are you sure you can build your test levels up that fast with Sustanon or any test for that matter?

I will look this up myself next time if this is right. I didn't do a ton of digging but I pulled some lazy shit and just posted here. I got some great insight but if I'm not totally dumb here I think for being a vet, suggesting test levels in the 4-5k range after 2 weeks seems pretty insane.

Looks like the Sustonon is exactly that going from the saturation levels. Not over dosed, not under dosed....

Sorry if I'm wrong, I've been known to be but let's hear it. If you don't know, just don't say anything. I don't broscience has room in this world - the makers should be dragged out and shot ....

Dude, he's using almost a gram a week and hasn't broken out of the reference range. It's bunk.

Last edited:
Dude, he's using almost a gram a week and hasn't broken out of the reference range. It's bunk.

I've tried and tried here. This is a good thread and I really wanted some good feedback.

Instead I'm getting broscience and now a "Dude, he's using almost a gram a week" without anything disproving the information right above it?

I'm not saying 1022 is where he should be at the peak of his cycle. I'm just saying that from the information I was able to find that was credible, it looked like a dose of 126 mg a day would only create a max increase of 35-40 units.

In 5 weeks, I'm not sure where he should be, but I know it will max out at some point.

What I am sure is 4000-5000 free test levels after 14 days of pinning is bullshit and anybody that says thier gear is that potent must by sticking powder directly in their veins.

It's okay to be wrong. It's okay to made a little mistake. It isn't okay to be out right ignorant of facts. Are you going to continue pressing this or would you like to comment on what you believe would be the peak levels and we can move on?

My intentions were to learn here but you are a hard head bro

I've tried and tried here. This is a good thread and I really wanted some good feedback.

Instead I'm getting broscience and now a "Dude, he's using almost a gram a week" without anything disproving the information right above it?

I'm not saying 1022 is where he should be at the peak of his cycle. I'm just saying that from the information I was able to find that was credible, it looked like a dose of 126 mg a day would only create a max increase of 35-40 units.

In 5 weeks, I'm not sure where he should be, but I know it will max out at some point.

What I am sure is 4000-5000 free test levels after 14 days of pinning is bullshit and anybody that says thier gear is that potent must by sticking powder directly in their veins.

It's okay to be wrong. It's okay to made a little mistake. It isn't okay to be out right ignorant of facts. Are you going to continue pressing this or would you like to comment on what you believe would be the peak levels and we can move on?

You are unable to see the forest for the trees. You got good info. You think this is my first rodeo? If you can't grasp the simple fact that using ANY testosterone at a dose that's roughly 9 times the TRT dose AND the TT levels are STILL WNL after two weeks (even after 1 week), you are either a fool, a troll or a shill for the lab that's selling bunk test.

Either way, I'm done wasting time on you.

Regards
CBS

You are unable to see the forest for the trees. You got good info. You think this is my first rodeo? If you can't grasp the simple fact that using ANY testosterone at a dose that's roughly 9 times the TRT dose AND the TT levels are STILL WNL after two weeks (even after 1 week), you are either a fool, a troll or a shill for the lab that's selling bunk test.

Regards
CBS

Addendum to my previous post:

After checking out Floozies post history, I see my instincts were right. Floozie is another worthless fucking shill. I must have missed this clown when I was busy with the Bio thing.

You screwed up shill - the labs YOU posted prove your gear is bunk. Now be a good little shill and fly the fuck out of here. Meso is no place for amateurs.

CBS

Regards
CBS

I'll bow out. No problem. Never to write again. Not once. All you got to do is back up what you are saying with some labs and references.

That little stupid graph I posted.... here you go.
It is out of a book called, "Pharmacology of testosterone preparations" written by those little known people over at "Cambridge University Press" published in 2004 with an ISBN number of 9780511545221 and publishe ONLINE for the first time in 2010. You do realize they are injecting the exact same amount here proving you can only saturate the blood so much because the oil becomes a depot and the absorption is slowed regardless if you are putting 125mg in there a day or almost a gram. That's what they were researching you fucking retard. Go read that shit.

Your broscience, 1000 post and multiple RODEOS are not exactly standing up to the references I posted. I'm hoping you have solid references behind your bullshit.

So that is the merit I lay on here my dear retarded fuck. I may have a low post count here, but I'm not new to the scene. Not in the least. The fact that you come in here, spout off some stupid broscience shit and are refuted because it sounds like bullshit. Now you go on to call me a troll?

Post your reference for this 4000-5000 reading after 2 weeks. Post references that are reliable and credible. From some university that spent a lot of funding on some stupid research.

Trolls aren't trolls because they make some stupid vet look stupid. They are trolls becasue thier post are out to fight and are pointless. Between the two of us right now, you are trolling buddy roe so again, if you are any sort of a decent man and you can suck up your mangina long enough to go find the sources you are quoting your Obvious Biblical Bobdybuilding Knowledge due to your multiple rodeos.

I wouldn't be bragging amount all those rodeos when you are having a hard time reading and grasping what you are being made a fool quite easily.

If you post back, be a man and cite your sources. I'll be the first to apologize.

Last edited:
Addendum to my previous post:
After checking out Floozies post history, I see my instincts were right. Floozie is another worthless fucking shill. I must have missed this clown when I was busy with the Bio thing.
You screwed up shill - the labs YOU posted prove your gear is bunk. Now be a good little shill and fly the fuck out of here. Meso is no place for amateurs.
CBS
Addendum to your addendum.
Who is Floozie and what do your instincts have to do about your inability to back up the claims you posted? Broscience until then regardless of what you are trying to make this look like.

You screwed up. The labs are clearly posted in this other board located here http://i4rx33ibdndtqayh.onion/index.php/topic,565.0.html another user broke it down line by line (somebody that obviously knows a lot more about hear absorption than you or I) and that is why I posted here. You can go see for yourself I didn't post any labs, that I copied the post. I don't really care if you are calling gear bunk or me a troll, I'm just asking you to back up your claim and I'll apologize and never post again.

You need to read some of my other post. I'm not an amatuer and you just got owned motherfucker. Post your references or STFU

graphofstuff.jpg

URL]

Actually if he used a true Sustanon blend. Not sure if he is? His total mg available from the drug would be around 90.1 in week 2. For example on average a man taking 200mg a week of Test Cyp. will have about 30 total mg available. That will put him around and I'm guessing here, 800 ng/dL.

You are confusing your milligram and nanograms in your post here if I'm reading write. You are also confused that it's not a simple graph or science. You just can't add the increase in total milligrams to your serum levels measured in nanograms and get your bodies levels. Also, you are saying on average a man produces X amount naturally and when you add X amount of exogenous test you add the total up and that's where he should be. I'm confused here and I just woke up.

What am I missing? I think I have know confused myself. I'm not to smart at this so please shed some light on it.

CBS didn't say fT levels he stated TT levels.

Like you said it's okay to be wrong and make mistakes.

mands

I'll bow out. No problem. Never to write again. Not once. All you got to do is back up what you are saying with some labs and references.

[A fragrant dollup of eau de horse is mercifully excised]

If you post back, be a man and cite your sources. I'll be the first to apologize.

You are a shill for a lab selling bunk gear. As such, you will NOT be given credibility from me.

Run along, shill. The jig is up.

CBS
Expert (fuck you)

Actually if he used a true Sustanon blend. Not sure if he is? His total mg available from the drug would be around 90.1 in week 2. For example on average a man taking 200mg a week of Test Cyp. will have about 30 total mg available. That will put him around and I'm guessing here, 800 ng/dL.
You are confusing your milligram and nanograms in your post here if I'm reading write. You are also confused that it's not a simple graph or science. You just can't add the increase in total milligrams to your serum levels measured in nanograms and get your bodies levels. Also, you are saying on average a man produces X amount naturally and when you add X amount of exogenous test you add the total up and that's where he should be. I'm confused here and I just woke up.
What am I missing? I think I have know confused myself. I'm not to smart at this so please shed some light on it.

I thought somebody might try to toss ester weights in there, but this graph has nothing to do with calculating ester weights, it is already calculating a blend of serum plasma levels in the blood. The blend used is extremely if not exactly that of Sustonon. This would make the graphs be nothing more than addition to each other.

The book written is about the concentrations of these esters in the blood and their relation to long release and short release.

They put all the broscience to bed showing you can only increase around 35-40 ng a day when the levels start to fall again meaning another injection a day after would be neccessary to keep the levels rising (hence cutting the graph at exactly a day).

So I'm afraid your confusing milligrams, to nanograms. One is the amount of hormone in the oil itself. One is the amount of hormone that can be measured in the blood and is known as testostrone serum. They have no direct reflection such that 100mg test of any ester would correleate to 100 ng in the blood increase. That's just fucking dumb to think of it like that because it is two different measurements.

I realize ester weight changes the amount of testosterone, so do the fellas over at Cambridge genius. The book is available for reading online. It is much better than browsing and asking retard liked ole scensored; my mistake entirely.

So, yes you can add the graphs up in plasma levels. You should go read basic biology, plasma levels, half lifes and how long stable levels really take. On enanthate, in most cycle you don't reach peak, stable blood plasma levels till week 6 or 7 most of the time. A lot of guys run that cycle 10-12 weeks meaning that have only 4-6 weeks of high levels of test serum in the test allowing for maximum nitrogen retention and in turn muscle growth.

You can reach 4000-5000 levels of test if you take 125mg of a Blended test for 100-25 days staight ED. It is pretty easy to read that and see that. Pretty freaking easy.

captian obvious said:
CBS didn't say fT levels he stated TT levels.

Like you said it's okay to be wrong and make mistakes.

mands
And that my dear boy is a typo on my part. Free test, I now is is 2-3% of total test. This was a mistake for me to type and I very openly admit that I meant Total Test Levels, not free test.

Free or Total regardless, however being at 4000-5000ng/dL after 14 days at 125 mg of Sustanon ED - ImpoAssible either way .

Last edited: