How Worldwide (BJBowden) Was Busted

Millard

Elite
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Did you ever wonder how an internet source gets busted? It's often a textbook process by the feds in many cases. Most sources are not particularly sophisticated. And you usually have a couple of low level sources and partners who flip the bigger internet source. These guys are richly rewarded by our criminal justice system. [...]

maybe i misread, but how did his parents not know what was going on if he lived with them? was he just not recieving any of the powder himself?

I'm no expert but doesn't it seem shady how the agent approached the guy about receiving a shipment? Is that legal?

this is high priority stuff - dudes getting strong and taking care of their bodies. I mean, with cigarettes killing 6 MILLION people per year (that is six 911's per day, keep in mind) and being LEGAL!!!!!!!!!

great book called "Drug Crazy" for those of you who like to know about the history of narcotics and regulation in the US - you won't be surprise to learn that almost every current policy on drugs and their legality was driven from some politician with a then current motivation to increase their own standings - some things never change

Jack's girlfriend sold him down the river....sounds like a backhand will be an order in 5-7