Success story with clomid. Thanks to Meso Forum!

Kwirion

I was always usually low in testosterone, low in LH and low in SHBG levels.
My TRT was unsuccessful, TT: 3,45 ng/ml
Whole story: https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/134289565

After reading m_ob, cvictorg interesting threads about Clomid and excellent Michael Scally MD articles about Clomid and Nolva I decided to convince my urologist to give me Clomid.

And the winers are! (after 5 weeks of 0.25 clomid ed + extra 0,25 eod + 0,10 Nolva once a week)
Testosterone 12,44 ng/ml!! (1,95 - 11,38)
LH mIU/ml 2,8 (2,0 - 12)
FSH mIU/ml 3,14 (2,0 - 12)
Estradiol 85,3 pg/ml (<77)
Prolactin 16,60 ng/ml (3,28 - 19,68)

I will try to lower Clomid dosage and limit Prolactin (is always high after strength training / sex) with small dose of bromocriptine / cabergoline.

But most of the time now I feel great. No more fog in mind, no more anxiety, higher libido, energy levels up. Finally I feel like a true man. Sometimes high prolactin prevent sex yet, but I''m happy now.

And no Clomid bad sides, with the exception of some hands sweating.

Thanks for all members of the forum. Meso is very helpful source of information and understanding.

(sorry for my English...)

Last edited:
I was always usually low in testosterone, low in LH and low in SHBG levels.
My TRT was unsuccessful, TT: 3,45 ng/ml
Whole story: https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/134289565

After reading m_ob, cvictorg interesting threads about Clomid and excellent Michael Scally MD articles about Clomid and Nolva I decided to convince my urologist to give me Clomid.

And the winers are! (after 5 weeks of 0.25 clomid ed + extra 0,25 eod + 0,10 Nolva once a week)
Testosterone 12,44 ng/ml!! (1,95 - 11,38)
LH mIU/ml 2,8 (2,0 - 12)
FSH mIU/ml 3,14 (2,0 - 12)
Estradiol 85,3 pg/ml (<77)
Prolactin 16,60 ng/ml (3,28 - 19,68)

I will try to lower Clomid dosage and limit Prolactin (is always high after strength training / sex) with small dose of bromocriptine / cabergoline.

But most of the time now I feel great. No more fog in mind, no more anxiety, higher libido, energy levels up. Finally I feel like a true man. Sometimes high prolactin prevent sex yet, but I''m happy now.

And no Clomid bad sides, with the exception of some hands sweating.

Thanks for all members of the forum. Meso is very helpful source of information and understanding.

(sorry for my English...)

Is it going to hold though when you're off clomid for a while? That's the real question you should be contemplating rather than how to tweak the dosages and day cycling if all the drugs. You can't stay on a SERM forever..it just is too risky.

Awesome man that is fantastic.

I can tell you, from personal experience, clomid may have helped boost my levels into the mid normal range. I am now 3 months off trt, and my levels are holding steady in the normal range.

Great to hear it man. Cheers,

I can tell you, from personal experience, clomid may have helped boost my levels into the mid normal range. I am now 3 months off trt, and my levels are holding steady in the normal range.

That's good news Tyler! I had no idea you were off TRT..

Is it going to hold though when you're off clomid for a while? That's the real question you should be contemplating rather than how to tweak the dosages and day cycling if all the drugs. You can't stay on a SERM forever..it just is too risky.

Unfortunately I think my HPTA needs SERMs constantly. I made a test: a week without Clomid and I didn't like the effects. Maybe I need extra fine tunning with prolactin inhibitor.. I will see when my uro returns from vacation.

Last edited:

Thanks! :)

Kwirion I have blood results like yours, low T and LH. are you still on Clomid? If so what's your experience with it, how are you feeling?

Kwirion I have blood results like yours, low T and LH. are you still on Clomid? If so what's your experience with it, how are you feeling?

Answer is yes and no ;-)

Currently I feel pretty good. I use Clomid only occasionally: let's say one (.50mg) or ,25mg in 10 days when I feel that my T going down. If i feel my E is a way to high I use small dose of Arimidex.

Usually I try to eat and life healthy. I supplement myself with extra vit D3, Zinc and Magnesium + vit B6; ginger and Green Tee

I use small doses of natural SERM: Reservatrol.

Resveratrol is an anti-oestrogen
Animal study: resveratrol keeps astronauts' muscles and bones strong
Ginger - prostate cancer inhibitor
Grape extract, green tea and L-carnitine slimming stack effective in animal study

I think it was good decision for me to start Clomid therapy.

What is Your Level of T,, E2, PRL and SHBG?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. My results are
T free 11, 31-94
LH 1, 2-16
PRL 9, 1-18

E2 and SHBG dont know

I will consider Clomid but have to talk to my doc about it all.

Thanks for the info. My results are
T free 11, 31-94
LH 1, 2-16
PRL 9, 1-18

E2 and SHBG dont know

I will consider Clomid but have to talk to my doc about it all.

Best morning value for PRL should be about 5..

You should know E2 and SHBG levels before starting with Clomid

I have always been a fan of Clomid. It has always (untill recently worked well to get my natural production of test up, better than Tamox. I did a complete pct 7.5 years ago and was good until 2.5 years ago. I tried using it last time I took a month off (I have been on trt for those 2.5 years). The last time I ran hcg, then just Clomid and tamox, I was not getting the results I used to. So I am on trt for good. OK, since I am 50. I always had a rule, to take as much time off gear as on. I did that for 13 years, and it would not have been possible w/out Clomid.

My trt doc, a nationally recognized expert (which means he knows almost as much as us, lol) put me on 20 mg of Tamox daily. It is safer long term than true AI's like Dex and Letro. Nonetheless, I only take 10 mg of Tamox, and don't use it at all when I do a power pct (2k IU HCG eod). That is when I use Letro/Dex.

Last edited:
Back