18 years old i think I fumed myself up with steroids help

This is one of several reason why kidos need to learn "experimenting" with AAS is simply not a good idea, as few if any know WTF they are doing!

This is one of several reason why kidos need to learn "experimenting" with AAS is simply not a good idea, as few if any know WTF they are doing!

Your right I had no idea what I was doing and was such a dumbass know it that thought i was invincible and only possible sides being 'roid rage'

What has me worried is since I didn't run hcg during cycle once the serms clear out my Test will not be as high due to testicular desensitization even if my lh is back

Although steroids suppress testosterone production primarily by lowering the level of gonadotropic hormones, the big roadblock to a restored HPTA after we come off the drugs is surprisingly not LH. This problem was made clearly evident in a study published back in 1975. Here, blood parameters, including testosterone and LH levels, were monitored in male subjects who were given testosterone enanthate injections of 250 mg weekly for 21 weeks. Subjects remained under investigation for an additional 18 weeks after the drug was discontinued. At the start of the study, LH levels became suppressed in direct relation to the rise in testosterone, which was to be ·expected. Things looked very different, however, once the steroids had been withdrawn (see image below). LH levels went on the rise quickly (by the 3rd week), while testosterone barely budged for quite some time. In fact, on average it was more than 10 weeks before any noticeable movement in testosterone production started at all.

This lack of correlation makes clear that the problem in getting androgen levels restored is not necessarily the level of LH, but more so testicular atrophy and desensitization to LH. After a period of inactivation, the testes have lost mass (atrophied), making them unable to perform the required workload. The protracted post-cycle window can, likewise, no longer be looked at as one of low testosterone and low LH. Much of it actually involves low testosterone and normal (even high) LH.

Your questions have been asked and now answered again, STOP ALL THE DRUGS and repeat your labs in roughly 4 weeks,

Good luck

Last edited:
Does anyone have any inputs on this study?

Although steroids suppress testosteroneproduction primarily by lowering the level of gonadotropic hormones, the big roadblock to a restored HPTA after we come off the drugs issurprisingly not LH. This problem was made clearly evident in a study published back in 1975. Here, blood parameters, including testosterone and LH levels, were monitored in male subjects who were given testosterone enanthate injections of 250 mg weekly for 21 weeks. Subjects remained under investigation for an additional 18 weeks after the drug was discontinued. At the start of the study, LH levels became suppressed in direct relation to the rise in testosterone, which was to be ·expected. Things looked very different, however, once the steroids had been withdrawn (see image below). LH levels went on the rise quickly (by the 3rd week), while testosterone barely budged for quite some time. In fact, on average it was more than 10 weeks before any noticeable movement in testosterone production started at all.

This lack of correlation makes clear that the problem in getting androgen levels restored is not necessarily the level of LH, but more so testicular atrophy and desensitization to LH. After a period of inactivation, the testes have lost mass (atrophied), making them unable to perform the required workload. The protracted post-cycle window can, likewise, no longer be looked at as one of low testosterone and low LH. Much of it actually involves low testosterone and normal (even high) LH.

Lots of guys run heavy doses of gear for longer periods.
It may take a little while, but youre gonna be ok. Your nuts still know how to make some testosterone.
Does anyone have any inputs on this study?

That study has nothing in common with your situation.

I'm not being hard headed I'm just curious why wouldn't it?

even tho my hpta is functioning my testes might not release enough test in response from the lh since i did not run hcg and the study is saying testicular deseniztation to lh is the main culprit (i think thats what they r saying). Why does that not correlate with the study?

I'm not being hard headed I'm just curious why wouldn't it?

0.0 This is a 40 year old study done on a population of 7 people. Intriguing but indicative of basically nothing with a number that small.

1. These were folks with high LH and low T production. Your TT is near the max end of the range.

2. They administered Test-E for twice the length of time you took whatever you took.

3. Their subjects libido remained normal (yours did not)

4. They also waited 10 weeks to see production resume. You are a couple months shy of that mark.

5. They did pre and mid-cycle bloodwork for context. You did not (not that you posted anyway)

6. They waited until week 28 (that's 7 months!) post testosterone discontinuation for subjects to return all level including spermatogenesis to return to pre-treatment values for several subjects.

It is good that you are reading studies. Keep rolling with that, but retain detachment and view studies as what they are...tiny baby steps towards a possible "maybe" in some small area if the study is large enough and well conducted.

Tiny old studies are mostly only truly useful in the collection of meta-study analyses to be honest.

I like Basskiller too but citing small things like this is more than a bit of a handwave in the broscience world.

Uts been about a week post pct, i notice my lwft nip itching? Should i be concerned?
I'm starting to think you just want to worry about something.
Just scratch it and get on with your day.
Can you imagine if this kid ran Tren. The sides would send him to the looney bin.
I know you are new at this and I know when you feel things you've never felt before you can worry if it means something bad but I assure you you're good.
Sheet soaking night sweats, reflux stomach acid in your throat and mouth 10 times a day, insomnia, loss of appetite, extreme body acne, hair loss, the list goes on. These are not uncommon side effects with certain compounds. You deal with it and accept that this is the cost of running gear or you can't deal and don't run gear. I assure you, your side affects are nothing. You're fine.
I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm really not, I'm saying this for your own good. Stop putting shit in your body until your man enough to deal with it.

post pct day 11:

I have noticed in the last 2-3 days I would look up erotic content and want to fuk but I still can't get 'turned on' (or sexually aroused) which I find weird i thought libido and sexual arousal were one in the same

also I want to test my thyroid for any possible damage as i have gained a lot of weight during pct despite eating relatively normal, being almost 2 weeks post pct can a thyroid test be done now or do I have to wait for the seems to clear before testing thyroid

I have noticed in the last 2-3 days I would look up erotic content and want to fuk but I still can't get 'turned on' (or sexually aroused) which I find weird i thought libido and sexual arousal were one in the same

also I want to test my thyroid for any possible damage as i have gained a lot of weight during pct despite eating relatively normal, being almost 2 weeks post pct can a thyroid test be done now or do I have to wait for the seems to clear before testing thyroid

Testing isn't a terrible idea but...

lol i don't remember writing that, but ye i was blazed at that time yesterday

You should stop doing *everything* for a while and allow yourself to recover.

Hey guys im exactly 2 weeks post pct,

I notice in the last 2 3 days my blood pressure has come down from mid to high 140's to now mid to high 120's i think the other day i had slight lbido but i cant tell. Still cant get aroused at all and wood is 70% at best. Feel just like im during pct in that department. Emergy still feels good in gym

Hey guys today is day 15 post pct

the last 2-3 days i was heavily disappointed because 5-6 days ago i thought i had slight libido then it vanished and felt like i was on pct. around this morning I noticed libido is (may?) be coming back and harder, I notice I'm doing my old thing of going on to craigslist and looking at post for 'w4w' so i know the libido is true. but I still can't get sexually aroused (zombie mind, increased penile sensivty, testes increasing size yada yada)

Also getting thyroid bloodwork tomorrow and should have it posted within these days as i have gained a lot of weight during pct and was suggested to check thyroid