18 years old i think I fumed myself up with steroids help

You're probably making your own symptoms worse and probably developing some new psychosomatic ones if you keep thinking about the worst.

Relax.

You're probably making your own symptoms worse and probably developing some new psychosomatic ones if you keep thinking about the worst.

Relax.
Definitely man... All these guys are spot on. We've all been there in some situation or another... If you get fixated on negativity, it's a downward spiral. you're numbers are good and you're going to be fine when all the outside drugs are out of your system and you've normalized and chilled out. Don't try to force your sexuality, it's just going to enhance your anxiety. Just chill and let it come naturally.

I'm no expert, but those numbers seem very odd, considering the circumstances. Your test is very high (obviously if you have been off exogeneous test for the time you indicated you'd be suppressed)... There's a very good chance the gear you used wasn't any good, and you've fixated on having an "alien force" in your body, it spiraled out of control. No big deal man, it happens... You seem smart, you'll recover, and let this situation be a learning experience for getting your anxiety under control for future situations life is going to throw at you as you get older.

Last edited:
I'm no expert, but those numbers seem very odd, considering the circumstances. Your test is very high (obviously if you have been off exogeneous test for the time you indicated you'd be suppressed)... There's a very good chance the gear you used wasn't any good, and you've fixated on having an "alien force" in your body, it spiraled out of control. No big deal man, it happens... You seem smart, you'll recover, and let this situation be learning experiencing for getting your anxiety under control for future situations life is going to throw at you as you get older.

Its becuz the serms are hyper stimulating me as this blood work was taken dueing the last day of pct

I'm no expert, but those numbers seem very odd, considering the circumstances. Your test is very high (obviously if you have been off exogeneous test for the time you indicated you'd be suppressed)... There's a very good chance the gear you used wasn't any good, and you've fixated on having an "alien force" in your body, it spiraled out of control. No big deal man, it happens... You seem smart, you'll recover, and let this situation be learning experiencing for getting your anxiety under control for future situations life is going to throw at you as you get older.
When I started juicing, my buddys would want to smoke pot. I'd get high and start trippin out, get so paranoid I'd worry id have a stoke. I used to get all sorts of self caused symptoms from worrying. Nothing ever happened tho, now I see the doc and don't worry about a thing.

I thought I had ED once because I could not rub one out. I went over my girls house in a panic. She looked so hot that round one lasted 25 min. Then round two and three were not much shorter. My advice: Stop jerking off and find a hot babe.

Its becuz the serms are hyper stimulating me as this blood work was taken dueing the last day of pct
Regardless your test is high as fuck. I'm no expert either but I don't think serms work THAT well on someone who has suppressed their natural T with steroids.

This fuckin kid keep asking the same damn questions!! Listen to what people telling you.. Everyone telling to calm the FUCK DOWN and wait it out...All your numbers indicate you're going to be fine..it just your libdo (the need and want to fuck) that's not working.. again give it time and it will come back!

Regardless your test is high as fuck. I'm no expert either but I don't think serms work THAT well on someone who has suppressed their natural T with steroids.

Dam that is such a relief to hear, im just going to try and take my mind off of it and post pct bloods when the time comes

Str8shooter is right , your gear might be bunk and you might really have naturally high test levels . Your LH and FSH should be tanked on cycle (<0.2) but they are not , they are high . This tells me your not on cycle . The good news is your test is over 1000ng . Thats high naturally , real high .

I dont think so, that is bloodwork from my last day of pct, i remember about 2 months after test my testes were tiny, and it took about a month to get full size on pct, tbh im not entirely sure its fully back to the same its been too long to remmeber

How much did you gain after this cycle? What were your results?
There's the million dollar question.

Just chill. Hit it hard, keep eating, keep the gains. If you're going to go thru all this anxiety, you might as well make it worth it in the end. Stay focused and positive.

There's the million dollar question.

Just chill. Hit it hard, keep eating, keep the gains. If you're going to go thru all this anxiety, you might as well make it worth it in the end. Stay focused and positive.

You can PM me for where to send that money ;-)

Str8shooter and OGH prob right though IMO. If you got pre cycle bloods I'd be curious to know what your levels were then compared to now. I know you say testes shrunk but placebo effect is powerful. Placebo group in rogaine trials grew hair... Parkinson's patients felt better and their brain activity improved when given a placebo. 6-7 pounds doesnt seem quite right for a first cycle but what do I know.

You can PM me for where to send that money ;-)

Str8shooter and OGH prob right though IMO. If you got pre cycle bloods I'd be curious to know what your levels were then compared to now. I know you say testes shrunk but placebo effect is powerful. Placebo group in rogaine trials grew hair... Parkinson's patients felt better and their brain activity improved when given a placebo. 6-7 pounds doesnt seem quite right for a first cycle but what do I know.

idk about placebo although I'm aware of its power

but my testes we're literally 10-15% of its original size after 2 months, i forgot what it was like for my balls to hang until about 3 weeks into pct

Surely, Doctor, you can use "context clues" to decipher the error;)

I don't believe we need an enigma machine to crack the code:cool: