2 failed pcts, Dr's were no help

playhard00

Hey guys, need some advice, here is a bit of background on myself.
23 years old, 6ft, 235 pounds, 17% bf. endomorph body type. 2 cycles completed. first went great, second one had issues. has been lifting for 9 years.

Nov 2012: 600test and 500tren cycle 10 weeks longs, Adex EoD, in 7th week of cycle had ED and very upset/moody, lost all sex drive completely, ended cycle right away

Jan 2013: did proper PCT. 10 000iu HCG nolva clomid. recovery only for about 2-3 weeks and then was at same stage as before

July 2013: re did PCT, another 10 000iu HCG (1000 EoD) nolva (20) clomid (50)
finished that and was ok with sex drive on and off for a few weeks, then it was gone again, and since then I have had little to no luck with erections and no libido,- I forget what it feels like to want to have sex, sex is now a stressor, not a stress relief.
just got last weeks blood work back.

the results are as follows:
total test:7 pref range: 8-29
bio available test:1.5 pref range: 3-9
SHBG:26 pref range:13-70
LH:2 pref range:1.5-9
FSH:3 pref range:1.5-18
Prolactin:12.5 pref range:2-17
Estradoil:70 pref range: 50-200

I went to my family doctor, he said he had no experience in this matter so he sent me to the Endo in the city. After looking at my bloodwork he said " most likely you will never have kids, you need TRT for life, start at 200/week see how that feels, try 300 if you desire" and sent me home.

Im trying to stay away from TRT due to my young age(23), Id like to get going naturally again, just reclaim my sex drive and be able to enjoy sex again.
(and yes, i now know that I am too young to be cycling,lesson learned)

any info would be helpful, thanks in advance.

how has this gotten no replies???

wow bro i'm so sorry to hear about this. i wish i knew enough to be able to offer advice :(

Back