400mg test undecanoate. Success !!

No, it's not. I can see detritus on it. I think your whole setup is dirty. Enjoy your cellulitis.
The setup is clean. It's made of wood and I use it only for brewing when it's done it's cleaned with alcohol and wiped down. The towel might have some wood dust on it but that's not getting in the vial lol. Infact nothing is getting in the vial. The filter process is extremely safe once I put the needle in the vial. The vial is cleaned with alcohol before putting anything into it. The needles are pre sterlized. The vial is. The filter is. The syringe body is used only one time. Nothing is getting in the vial. It's fine. My entire cyp was made this way and iv injected that and had zero issues. No pip. No infection no reaction. It's been the smoothest test cyp i ever put into my body.

Last edited:
Vent. Very common. Not sure what the issue is there. Also your circling ugly wood. It's ugly. Doesn't mean it's covered in germs. I choose the cheapest wood I could to build this thing. I bet if I choose a nicer grain you wouldn't even bat an eye lol. As for the towel. That spot is old as fuck jb weld residue. It's dry. It won't come out. But this towel is clean as in its been washed. It's just a temporary prop up.

Sponsors

Back