4IU HGH + Tesamorelin/GHRP-2 protocol advice

aka HEINRICH

I want to start with 4iu hgh and tesa/ghrp-2. But i dont know whats better to take :

Tesa/Ghrp-2 morning
HGH 2iu afternoon
HGH 2iu Bed

or
also take HGH 2iu alongside tesa/ghrp-2 in the morning and skipping the afternoon dosage?

any advice would be welcome

i'll understand but i have the tesamorelin and ghrp 2 already so....
I'm curious. What happened with this @aka HEINRICH ? How'd it go? What did you do? Pros/cons?

I want to cycle HGH (I know cycling hgh is controversial... some folks say it's not necessary to cycle off and you can just stay on HGH for 365 days a year) and when HGH is off cycle I want to do tesa/IPA.

However, using HGH tells the body to stop making it's own endogenous HGH.

Tesa and IPA amplify the body's production of naturally made endogenous HGH.

If HGH tells the body to stop making endogenous HGH, will there be no naturally made endogenous HGH for the tesa IPA to amplify. Is this right? Therefore would Tesa IPA be a waste at this point?

Also, I know the body will resume making it's own natural endogenous HGH after stopping taking exogenous hgh.

But how long does that take? and will taking tesa/IPA help resume the endogenous production?

I might post this elsewhere to see if I can illicit more responses but am curious what happened with your situation

Thanks

I want to start with 4iu hgh and tesa/ghrp-2. But i dont know whats better to take :

Tesa/Ghrp-2 morning
HGH 2iu afternoon
HGH 2iu Bed

or
also take HGH 2iu alongside tesa/ghrp-2 in the morning and skipping the afternoon dosage?

any advice would be welcome
I don't think there's any point in taking GH releasing peptides if you are taking exogenous GH. Total waste. Use GH or the peptides, but not together. GH suppresses natural GH production strongly so the peptides will do little to nothing.

I don't think there's any point in taking GH releasing peptides if you are taking exogenous GH. Total waste. Use GH or the peptides, but not together. GH suppresses natural GH production strongly so the peptides will do little to nothing.
@UncleBuns ... Right. But if one were to cycle off of HGH, how long until the body returns to "normal" endogenous production of gh? And would the peptides accelerate this return?

@WOLFMAGE I'd have to look into it again. My memory is that natural system kicks back in about 24hr after cessation and is full clip in about 2 or 3 days.

@UncleBuns ok. Thanks for the response. I think I'll post this somewhere else to illicit more response

I'm thinking the dose and length of cycle will impact the return to "natural" endogenous production

@WOLFMAGE here is a snipit from this thread: GH and fat loss

So long as the Ipamorelin & CJC-129... DAC/without is being used primarily for sleep because it is the drug that aids in your sleep better than anything else, then it makes good sense.

By 16 h there is often (significant) escape from suppression of pulsatile endogenous GH secretion, with some dose dependency (i.e., higher rhGH doses suppress GH secretion more fully than lower) but usually not restoration to full GH secretion. The time-course respect to restoration of endogenous GH secretion post-rGH bolus differs between (inter-) and within (intra-) individuals on the basis of factors like injection depth and dose. The mean for this in non-GHD subjects is usually basically 1 day (~ 22 h mean value).

You'll likely get a small-moderate GH secretion in the nighttime by doing this, and the same effect on sleep quality that you get from the combined GH secretagogues.
Lots of gems in that thread. There are a number of great threads on GH. Hit that search bar "GH" " HGH" "growth hormone" etc. and you'll find great info.

No, GHRP's will work, GHRH on the other hand is less likely to work and your logic would apply.

No, GHRP's will work, GHRH on the other hand is less likely to work and your logic would apply.
You mean it will work the same as if you weren't injecting 4iu GH or it will slightly boost the minimal GH production one will have if they inject the 4iu 1x a day?

You mean it will work the same as if you weren't injecting 4iu GH or it will slightly boost the minimal GH production one will have if they inject the 4iu 1x a day?
Also curious about this. Running 4iu 5 on 2 off and wouldn’t mind using ipamorelin for sleep benefits again.

@WOLFMAGE here is a snipit from this thread: GH and fat loss

Lots of gems in that thread. There are a number of great threads on GH. Hit that search bar "GH" " HGH" "growth hormone" etc. and you'll find great info.
Interesting. I'm in a similar situation to OP, sitting on a butt-load of Ipamorelin and CJC, though have now splurged on GH. Correct me if I've inferred incorrectly, but my understanding there is that Ipa+CJC amplifies intrinsic natural GH secretion, whilst exogenous GH blunts it/suppreses for ~20 hours. So that in mind, would IPA+CJC at night (for me about 8pm), then GH upon waking (5am) be an effective protocol?

Interesting. I'm in a similar situation to OP, sitting on a butt-load of Ipamorelin and CJC, though have now splurged on GH. Correct me if I've inferred incorrectly, but my understanding there is that Ipa+CJC amplifies intrinsic natural GH secretion, whilst exogenous GH blunts it/suppreses for ~20 hours. So that in mind, would IPA+CJC at night (for me about 8pm), then GH upon waking (5am) be an effective protocol?
Well, I don't think so. @Jin23 thinks the ipamorelin would work but not the Cjc. I'd have to let him speak to that though. IMO, just take the GH or the peptides as separate cycles.

I don't know much about ipam. Does it help a lot with sleeping? Why 5 on 2 off?
Ipam is amazing for sleep. Some nights I was getting 3 hours slow wave sleep on it. I get almost no sleep boost from gh. I tend to do 1/6 more than 2/5 but I take the days off to mitigate the few sides I do get (numb hands). Thinking of switching to daily cause my sides are mostly gone.

Well, I don't think so. @Jin23 thinks the ipamorelin would work but not the Cjc. I'd have to let him speak to that though. IMO, just take the GH or the peptides as separate cycles.

GHRH and GHRP's bind to different receptors and do not release GH via the same route. Somatostatin inhibits one but not the other. This is not speculation, what is speculation is to what degree does somatostatin inhibit GHRP's GH release and it's not in my particular interested to go look at the data atm. Also, GHRH might also release GH at a large enough dose, but this is speculation one would have to confirm with blood work (which is not a hard experiment to perform).