4IU HGH + Tesamorelin/GHRP-2 protocol advice

Interesting. I'm in a similar situation to OP, sitting on a butt-load of Ipamorelin and CJC, though have now splurged on GH. Correct me if I've inferred incorrectly, but my understanding there is that Ipa+CJC amplifies intrinsic natural GH secretion, whilst exogenous GH blunts it/suppreses for ~20 hours. So that in mind, would IPA+CJC at night (for me about 8pm), then GH upon waking (5am) be an effective protocol?
From my understanding and research and trial and error with all 3 substances that is correct. One effective way to use them together is to apply ipa+CJC and then 2 hrs later shot the hgh.

This is similar to what @Jin23 was saying earlier in this thread. I'm putting what I found here but since I'm largely ignorant about this stuff I'm not putting the following as truth but merely as info I found. I would wonder if Jin23 would agree with what is said because these guys could be quacks. I don't know much about Seeds nor J Campbell. I do know that they have a following FWIW.

I was listening to this yesterday.

Highlights...

Dr. Seeds says GHRH like tesamorelin will up regulate that pituitary secretagogue and gets the machinery ready for production of endogenous GH but it won't release it

Somatostatin inhibits the release of it

GHRPs like ipamorelin will stop somatostatin inhibition (will also get body to produce endogenous GH)

Dr. Seeds says use ipamorelin and tesamorelin together at night and then in the morning use ipamorelin

On a side note, Jay says ipamorelin puts him to sleep.

They get into this about 40m40s into this video

View: https://youtu.be/t60b8TXI8tE?si=-LiH4uOZ3oCt_Wtp

This is similar to what @Jin23 was saying earlier in this thread. I'm putting what I found here but since I'm largely ignorant about this stuff I'm not putting the following as truth but merely as info I found. I would wonder if Jin23 would agree with what is said because these guys could be quacks. I don't know much about Seeds nor J Campbell. I do know that they have a following FWIW.

I was listening to this yesterday.

Highlights...

Dr. Seeds says GHRH like tesamorelin will up regulate that pituitary secretagogue and gets the machinery ready for production of endogenous GH but it won't release it

Somatostatin inhibits the release of it

GHRPs like ipamorelin will stop somatostatin inhibition (will also get body to produce endogenous GH)

Dr. Seeds says use ipamorelin and tesamorelin together at night and then in the morning use ipamorelin

On a side note, Jay says ipamorelin puts him to sleep.

They get into this about 40m40s into this video

View: https://youtu.be/t60b8TXI8tE?si=-LiH4uOZ3oCt_Wtp

Tesamorelin IS a GH secretagogue. It's an analogue of GHRH.

GHRP's do not stop somatostatin inhibition. Somatostatin just doesn't inhibit the GHRP's GH releasing mechanism.

These statements have either been taken out of context / have been paraphrased too much or these guys are idiots.

Why don't you fellas go to google scholar and search for mechanistic studies instead of listening to these quacks?