500mg blast test results

Been at 500mg of test c pinning eod for about 5 weeks when these were taken, no ai and zero sides. I plan to stop the blast soon as I’ve reached my target weight and am planning on cutting soon.

How’s this look and should I be concerned with my hematocrit, bun, or hemoglobin?Also what should I add for future tests?

Attachments

• IMG_1861.png
    IMG_1861.png
    411.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1860.png
    IMG_1860.png
    349.3 KB · Views: 153
You are doing me a 5 week cycle of test C? You realize most of the weight you've gained in 5 weeks is just water and will all vanish once you're off. If your goal was to add muscle mass 5 weeks is not long enough to add much tissue.

What is reference range for E2?
Hematocrit is high. Keep an eye on that in case it keeps rising.
I'm currently closer to around 7 weeks now since the results took forever. My plan was 12-16 weeks but I'm kinda running low on test and I'm waiting for goodlyfe to come back so I can place another order. So really I'll be doing around 10 weeks instead.

E2 reference range is 8.0-35.0 on the test and mine is 152.9

I didn't consider the water weight honestly but I've gained around 35lbs since starting test in September. How much of that would considerably be water?

I'm currently closer to around 7 weeks now since the results took forever. My plan was 12-16 weeks but I'm kinda running low on test and I'm waiting for goodlyfe to come back so I can place another order. So really I'll be doing around 10 weeks instead.

E2 reference range is 8.0-35.0 on the test and mine is 152.9

I didn't consider the water weight honestly but I've gained around 35lbs since starting test in September. How much of that would considerably be water?
Bro, I hope you have an AI on hand. That is crazy high E2. High E2 causes water retention and so does high androgen load. I have no idea how much muscle you may have gained. Don't know your before, training, diet, etc. Dexa is the only somewhat accurate way to know. In 7 weeks though, at best, nothing impresive.

The fact that you didn't have all the compounds you needed on hand before starting the cycle is a big red flag. A 7 week test C cycle is a waste of time.

IMO you should just come off cycle and stay off. You need to do a lot more research before you cycle. This whole situation is a mess.

Bro, I hope you have an AI on hand. That is crazy high E2. High E2 causes water retention and so does high androgen load. I have no idea how much muscle you may have gained. Don't know your before, training, diet, etc. Dexa is the only somewhat accurate way to know. In 7 weeks though, at best, nothing impresive.

The fact that you didn't have all the compounds you needed on hand before starting the cycle is a big red flag. A 7 week test C cycle is a waste of time.

IMO you should just come off cycle and stay off. You need to do a lot more research before you cycle. This whole situation is a mess.
I have AI on hand I only stated that I don't have sides of high e2 and didn't feel the need to take one currently. I also said I'm going to run the cycle for 10 weeks but planned to go for 16 and am only currently on my 7th week. I don't know if an ai is necessary unless side effects become present as this is what I've been told and what I've researched. I don't really know what's messy about the situation but I appreciate the concern and feedback.

I have AI on hand I only stated that I don't have sides of high e2 and didn't feel the need to take one currently. I also said I'm going to run the cycle for 10 weeks but planned to go for 16 and am only currently on my 7th week. I don't know if an ai is necessary unless side effects become present as this is what I've been told and what I've researched. I don't really know what's messy about the situation but I appreciate the concern and feedback.

Maybe I'm mistaken and your goal was to gain a small amount of lean weight, in which case maybe this plan will work. Are you on trt or going to PCT?

Maybe I'm mistaken and your goal was to gain a small amount of lean weight, in which case maybe this plan will work. Are you on trt or going to PCT?
I'm on trt I plan to go down to 250mg a week. I plan on adding masteron eventually. I was going to drop down maybe 20lbs to be a lot leaner and run the mast 1:1 with the test for as long as I can. I will most likely run both at 250mg a week I just don't know if that's enough mast or not for results.

OK, I had some initial misunderstandings. 8 weeks may be all you need depending on your goals. Opinions vary on E2 levels. If it were me I'd take AI immediately. For the H+H stay well hydrated with water. If you are coming off blast in 1 week I wouldn't worry about the H+H.

OK, I had some initial misunderstandings. 8 weeks may be all you need depending on your goals. Opinions vary on E2 levels. If it were me I'd take AI immediately. For the H+H stay well hydrated with water. If you are coming off blast in 1 week I wouldn't worry about the H+H.
I will most likely blast until January 1st for an even 10 weeks. After that cruise at 250mg for a bit and then introduce the masteron once I finish my cut.

I have arimidex, what dose would you introduce for e2 this high, and for how long after the blast?

I will most likely blast until January 1st for an even 10 weeks. After that cruise at 250mg for a bit and then introduce the masteron once I finish my cut.

I have arimidex, what dose would you introduce for e2 this high, and for how long after the blast?
No experience with Arimidex, but for exemastane I would take 25mg which equals about 1mg Arimidex. Then 0.5mg Arimidex e3.5d. Only way to know if it's putting your E2 in a good spot would be to draw blood again after 10 to 14 days or so. If you aromatize that much I wouldn't be surprised if you need to take 0.25mg twice a week on 250mg test a week. Everyone is different though and blood work is the only way to really know. I would suggest dialing in your AI dosage on your cruise to use as a baseline for future reference.

Is your goal on this blast to gain a lot of muscle?

Opinions vary on proper E2. Some like to match it based on a ratio to their total T. Personally I find I feel best with it between 20 - 30 no matter what T is at. Ymmv

No experience with Arimidex, but for exemastane I would take 25mg which equals about 1mg Arimidex. Then 0.5mg Arimidex e3.5d. Only way to know if it's putting your E2 in a good spot would be to draw blood again after 10 to 14 days or so. If you aromatize that much I wouldn't be surprised if you need to take 0.25mg twice a week on 250mg test a week. Everyone is different though and blood work is the only way to really know. I would suggest dialing in your AI dosage on your cruise to use as a baseline for future reference.

Is your goal on this blast to gain a lot of muscle?

Opinions vary on proper E2. Some like to match it based on a ratio to their total T. Personally I find I feel best with it between 20 - 30 no matter what T is at. Ymmv
I do plan to blast again in the future, I just see everywhere that if e2 isnt giving you sides then leave it alone. My e2 was around 52 on 250mg when I was at that amount last.

Are you trying to grow boobs brother? E2 is great if you are in highest acceptable ranges or slightly above but that's double than it should be, if i were you i'd shit my pants and then probably cry about it lol. From all the people i've seen their bloods (they're not that many though) only Chase Irons had that high e2, i think 120 or smt and was fine, but that man has already removed his gyno so he goes by feeling and the rest of the other side effects.

Are you trying to grow boobs brother? E2 is great if you are in highest acceptable ranges or slightly above but that's double than it should be, if i were you i'd shit my pants and then probably cry about it lol. From all the people i've seen their bloods (they're not that many though) only Chase Irons had that high e2, i think 120 or smt and was fine, but that man has already removed his gyno so he goes by feeling and the rest of the other side effects.
I have nolvadex along with arimidex. I guess I'll start .5mg of arimidex every 3.5d and see where that gets me.

I do plan to blast again in the future, I just see everywhere that if e2 isnt giving you sides then leave it alone. My e2 was around 52 on 250mg when I was at that amount last.
Sometimes the side effects are not immediately visible.
Five times the normal limit and low SHBG... That can cause trouble.

I guess I'll start .5mg of arimidex every 3.5d and see where that gets me.
But I like your plan ))

Don't just treat the numbers, go by the symptoms too. High T = high E. If you don't get side effects, then it's possible this ratio of T/E works for you.
Within the making of this thread I've developed some slight acne recently. honestly my libido is unchanged. Im going to lower my e2 a little and see if the acne subsides, overall anything I've researched or have been advised says to not lower e2 unless sides come on. I will get bloods next week to see where my e2 sits on the .5mg every 3 days puts me and I'll prolly put shbg on it since I forgot.

Back