72.5kg bench press

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by maxyshot, Jun 2, 2019.

1. LOL. i'm leaning towards troll. He seems more interested in arguing than he does in answering questions that pertain to the topic. With that, MSG is chiming out!

88GENERAL88 and T-Bagger like this.
  2. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I dont think it's an Olympic bar but a balance beam. He secretes prolactin and spins and grinds his sissy ass on it.

3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I wonder if he does it privately or publicly. Some people like @The Terminator would pay top dollar for this.

The Terminator and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  4. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Lmfao, wearing a leotard with a tassel covering 1 nipple, the other nipple is so stretched out and saggy, the closest thing it resembles is a gummy worm.

T-Bagger likes this.
  5. maxyshot

maxyshot Junior Member

stop making things up I never said I'm 6'6 I am 6'4! plus I'm overweight and have a skinny build/small frame so if anything that's a disadvantage.

6. CAswole

CAswole Member

I hung a 10lb plate off my penis today. Not bad for a first attempt. Though i think i need to work on my knot tying. And yes, i do take steroids.

7. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Being stronger than the average man isn't really something to aspire to. Aim higher, like try to be stronger than 99.99% of men that lift weights.

Ironlord, T-Bagger and ickyrica like this.
  8. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I am now leaning towards troll. I think I know who he is based on an insult used in this thread. A simple Google search of the term keeps bringing me back to Ireland and the Irish way of insulting.

MisterSuperGod and T-Bagger like this.
  9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

You think it’s Jay?

ickyrica likes this.
  10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Never use a noose!!! Unless you’re the OP, then use a genuine noose, attached to the bigger neck, attached to the highest point in the house.

CAswole likes this.
  11. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

Not without two spotters. I was nice. Now im in a mood. I read this shit, posted on a body building forum and at his heigjt and weigjt his bf must be around 25%. 5 weeks to get a plate up, and thinks no one can do two. We all did that shit in high school.
    Planet fitness fucking retard. Stay natty, stay SUPERCOOL and stay away tiil your tossing up six caddilacs. Fucking pussy

T-Bagger likes this.
  12. ickyrica

Maybe, maybe not. That insult drags me in that direction currently. I'm often wrong though

13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Nah, Jay still posts and he was never this stupid.

ickyrica likes this.
  14. ickyrica

There is a marked lack of arrogance with this guy, there is no possibility of Jay being able to hold that back.

T-Bagger likes this.
  15. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Well, this guy did call us nerds and said he’s snap our jaws off in real life lol.

16. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lol he wouldn't call you the BagMan for nothing!

T-Bagger likes this.
  17. ickyrica

Iol at that.

I am a nerd though :cool:

Perrin Aybara and T-Bagger like this.
  18. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Prepare to have thy jaw snapped off then!

ickyrica likes this.
  19. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Me too.

ickyrica and T-Bagger like this.
  20. ickyrica

3 sets flat bench @ 185lbs, natty.

Flawless Victory guaranteed.

canadabber and T-Bagger like this.