9+ months on blood work stil on

After weeks of test/tren/sdrol?

Pray.
Before starting the cut I was 6 months on 6+ 3 is 9 now I m month 10
The blood work was 3 month in the cutting before that I did not taken any cruise I m planning not to take any cruis till maybe 2-3 year from now maybe adding astralagus high doses

12 weeks after ? The end of the cut start of the bulk
You said that bloodwork was taken at week 12 of test tren sdrol and you are on MONTH 10. So if my math is correct and drugs remained the same, that's 6+ months of hammering your liver and kidneys with teen and sdrol

So yeah, pray

I m planning not to take any cruis till maybe 2-3 year from now maybe adding astralagus high doses
Even with that update (week 12 is actually month 9 and test/tren/sdrol is 12 weeks in) adding the above quote to the equation the answer is slightly different:

Ask for others to pray too

You said that bloodwork was taken at week 12 of test tren sdrol and you are on MONTH 10. So if my math is correct and drugs remained the same, that's 6+ months of hammering your liver and kidneys with teen and sdrol

So yeah, month 10 of the cycle I mean the blood were taken at month 9 my excuses my English is shit cuz before month 6-9 I was on. A bulk I call it a cycle cus I don’t wanan cruise I just cut and bulk

Even with that update (week 12 is actually month 9 and test/tren/sdrol is 12 weeks in) adding the above quote to the equation the answer is slightly different:

No thx bro I will keep running it adding some astralagus and might stop it next year in may

Yes and I just finished the cut now I m bulking on test deca insuline and hgh